cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see logs in message monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am using 7.31 ICO configuration.

whatever messages are processed in PRD I can see those Delivered messages in message monitor- Data base tab

Below is the screen shot

But not able to see those messages in Message Status Overview Tab

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Pay attention to Harish recommendation. If you want to continue with your requirement you can check this blog

where you have the configuration needed for logging and tracing.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My question is: I am not able to see messages in Message Status Overview Tab.(irrespective of the dates)

But I can see the messages in Database Tab.

In sandbox we are not facing this issue. whereas in development and prod we are facing this issue...

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Please check the below help page

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/b2dfee6b156ff4e10000000a42189b/content.htm

also according to sap

SAP NetWeaver Administrator for PI and all monitoring tools it includes are not supported for use in production scenarios. We recommend to use Runtime Workbench for PI monitoring in production scenarios. The information provided below is only for reference.

For more information, see SAP notes 1446507 and 1247043.

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that is true for 7.3.

@ Pawan - From the screenshots, I can see that they are very old messages (17.10.2013) and not sure how they are being displayed in last hour view.

However do you have such issue with recently processed messages too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My question is: I am not able to see messages in Message Status Overview Tab.(irrespective of the dates)

In sandbox we are not facing this issue. whereas in development and prod we are facing this issue...

Are there any settings need to be done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Pawan