cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance (Stress Testing) Simulation For Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GRC Gurus,

I am looking for a solution for performing a stress test (for performance) for change requests in Access Control. This should be a repeatable process in order to ascertain if there are any bottlenecks in the processing, memmory etc.  In normal SAP, e-CATT was one of the simpler solutions - how about GRC Access Control ?

regards

Mushtaq Mahmood

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only one suggestion from experience (due to the multi-fold use of GRC AC).

Try to get 10 volunteers to aggressively submit and approve access requests, perform risk analysis and perform firefighter sessions, i.e. get a through User Acceptance Test performed to get a "as-real" feel of the performance-stress on the system.

At my current client, we have got around 10 volunteers each in the Europe, Americas and Asia offices and UAT is being performed over a 2 weeks cycle to really hammer the system, both to ensure the configuration is correct and working as expected and also to monitor the performance of the system over the global company network.

Basis team are monitoring the performance of the processes and DB usage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam

Thank you for the reply and suggestion, but this is not what we are looking for - we want a reusable solution.

Regards

Mushtaq

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mushtaq

Step back from being about GRC. If you are trying to do automated testing, then I would search for tools that allow you to record ABAP webdynpro (I have no idea what these are). Possibly, see if your company does automated testing for webdynpro in ERP

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Collen,

Thank you for your reply and for pointing in the right direction !

Regards

Mushtaq Mahmood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

Thank You for teh doc link. It looks like what we are looking for. Will set it up and let you know if it was ok.

Regards

Mushtaq Mahmood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent. Do share your experience of how it went on the thread after

Answers (0)