cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in sales order Item availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

User created sales order with 5 materials, out of this 5 material first one material X not appear in MD04 transaction.

I try to re activate the item availability in sales order,but system not showing the availability control screen.

but in schedule line tab system show the order qty and confirmed qty on request dalivery date.

If I enter same material X in new sales order or same sales order once again it’s working properly.

Like to know the root cause for this issue and any solution to avoid this issue in future.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan R 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what was the delivering plant for your problematic item(first line)--go to environment-availability and confirm.

Have you checked the delivering plant between the old item and newly entered item in sales order??

In both the cases what was the schedule lines observed.

Is the avbl check is same for old item and newly entered item..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in material master for MRP type is maintained.  Standard is PD.  Also share the screen shot of schedule line tab for that sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have checked the MRP, it's assigned to MRP type P1 and availability check for 02 individual requirement.

More over i hope it's data inconsistancy issue. because it's showing ordered qty and confirmed QTy in schedule line but not in MD04.

Also no entry in table VBBE. and VBBS

Also i have checked notes 180929 and 207942 etc..

Need proper OSS notes or any way to avoid this in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the type of material which is part of the first line item. May be the item category is not allowing the Requirements to be transferred.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Material type if FERT, same material working for new created sales order or if we add material to existing sales order.

only one line item having the probliem for this particular sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthikeyan,

What is the requirements type in the sales order item?  VA03 > select item > select Procurement tab, it is under "RqTy"

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually for this line item it's showing blank only. it has to show KSV-Sales order with consumption.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthikeyan,

This is why the SO item does not appear in MD04.

You can manually enter KSV in VA02, if you are sure this is the proper RqTy.

The most likely reason this field is blank is that a user manually removed it.  In general, this field is 'determined' automatically during Sales order processing in one of several ways.  However, in most implementations, a user can remove this entry, and the system will not repopulate unless the sales item category is somehow altered (which can also happen in a number of ways).

If a user did this manually, you can probably see this in the change log.  VA03 > Environment > changes.

Beyond this attempt at finding a root cause, it is not usually time well spent to troubleshoot something that has only happened once.  If it happens 'often', you may have to revisit.  Unfortunately, the NEXT most common root cause that I have seen is 'enhancements', which can be a bear to troubleshoot.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the sales order change history, nothing found.

That's why like to know the rootcause hwo this colud be happen. any how thanks to all for your time spend on this.

Regards,

Karthikeyan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The change history would bring in the changes that happened after the save of your sales order. In your case, it might have happened that the user might have changed it during the creation of your sales order.

As rightly mentioned by Dogboy, since its off case, its difficult to identify the behavior and also we can take it up once if it occurs frequently.

Regards

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the material line item which is not appearing in MD04 whether line item has been PGI'ed ?

Goto Line item status and check .

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, This issue happen in open sales order

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the current status of the line item? Did you check that?