cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the JMS Header from Payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to send the payment data coming from ECC to non sap system.Sender adapter is proxy and receiver is JMS.ECC will be sending the filename in one field and payload content as a string in another field.PI has to set the filename coming from ECC in JMS header property.What configuration changes should i need to make in JMS adapter to achieve it?

Converting the XML to string is possible in PI.But my question is converting the string XML data into XML fields is possible in SAP PI?If so how to do that?

Please provide your suggestion.

Regards,

Karthiga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your suggestion.I can able to set the JMS header property through UDF.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthiga,

Good to hear that you problem is resolved. Can you please also close the thread? Please refer the below blog for how to close the discussion and why

regards,

Harish

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthiga,

you can set the JMS header property in PI mapping using UDF (Dynamic configuration). Please refer the below discussion

Inserting custom header fields inside MQRFH2 (J... | SCN

For more information please refer the below blog

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Could you please provide me the UDF.I am using Proxy to JMS scenario.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthiga,

The UDF is there in blog

DynamicConfiguration dynamicconfiguration = (DynamicConfiguration)param.get("DynamicConfiguration");

DynamicConfigurationKey dynamicconfigurationkey = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/JMS", "DCJMSMessageProperty0");

String s = dynamicconfiguration.get(dynamicconfigurationkey);

CorrID.append(s);

Please let me know if you have any issue.

regards,

Harish