cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Creation and additional checks on akont (Reconciliation Account)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are working with multiple business partner roles in our real estate contracts. Depending on the Partner Role chosen, a different akont needs to be filled.

I was asked to implement a check that ensures that the correct akont according to the partner role in filled in at partner creation / change of partner.

I have found that I can create my own checks and work with using transaction BUS3 so that these are used at runtime.

The Reconciliation axccount ( akont ) seems to be checked in CVIC30.

There I can get the relevant debtor data, however I have not yet found a way to get the current business partner data to cross check the role and the reconciliation account.

Was anybody ever faced with this and can give me a hint?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ute-Marion Kupke

As you already check BDT for business partner, "Reconciliation Account Field Group(1848)

of Account Management (CVIC30)" doesn't can be managed for each BP Role.

It just only depend on company-code level (GS_KNB1-AKONT).

So, you can consider for your requirement such as below 2-option.

1) According to the BP role, You just only display different "Reconciliation Account". you can check

the BTE for this field group.

=> Function Module : CVIC_BUPA_EVENT_FMOD2_CC

2) On the other hand, you mean..,

When you try to assign different BP role of the lease contract(RECN) and post the financial

document for rental revenue, you want to automatically assign the " Reconciliation Account" for

the Debit side of customer account.

=> In this cases, you must ready  as below ;

A) Apply the "Enhancements BADI " for posting procedure

=> Change Account Determination : BADI_RE_EX_FI --->  BADI_REEX_FI_GET_GLACCT

B) Communicate with financial consultant for using "special G/L indicator

and Alternative Reconciliation Accounts"

C) Go to IMG > Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) > Accounting > Integration FI-GL,

FI-AR, FI-AP > Account Determination > Replace Account Symbols

=> Define the "Special G/L Indicator" for each account symbol

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong Chul.

0 Kudos

Hi Jeong,

My client has a requirement to has one business partner with several recon account, from your answer, i think its possible for my client requirement when i make a contract in RECN. Could you please explain me, how to work with BADI_RE_EX_FI_GET_GLACCT ?. Is there possible to has logic for change recon account based on contract type with same condition type that already define in RE customizing ?. Also is there anything else that should be done in financial customizing ?.

Thanks a lot Jeong,

Best Regards,

Arogya K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ute- Marion,

If I understand your requirement correctly,

are you working with a BP-Customer/ BP-Vendor scenario.

In case you're working with a BP-Vendor scenario, you can maintain alternate reconciliation account for the same vendor in the following configuration menu path:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>> Financial Accounting (New)>> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>> Business Transactions>> Define Alternative Reconciliation Accounts for vendors

In case you're working with BP-customer scenario, you can maintain alternate reconciliation account for the same customer in the following configuration path:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>> Financial Accounting (New)>> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>> Business Transactions>> Define Alternative Reconciliation Accounts for customers

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Shantanu Kar