cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP CLM with Documentum (DMS)

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

For one of our clients (using Sourcing 9) it is requested to store contract documents out of CLM server once they are reached an specific status/phase. In this specific case, it should be stored in Documentum.

In separated posts I've seen some similar questions:

However, it is still not clear for me the way to cover it. For that reason, I kindly ask you if you can suppport me on following questions:

• According to previous posts, it is confirmed this functionality is possible. But due to there is not standard integration between CLM to DMS, do you know how it should be created?
    • Webservice?
    • Through integration with ERP?

• Is there any specific configuration to be done at CLM to enable the integration or it is just via custom development?

• Is there any documentation to be used as starting point to develop it?

In summary, any idea/support will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure you have got answer already.

If you have to integrate with Documentum,there is a way to do it.I have not worked in SAP CLM but integrated between Documentum and SAP for various application.CLM is ECC component based on the readings from SCN.

If that is the case,each t-code is associated with one business objects in SAP.If the CLM follows the standard SAP technology,you can integrated with Documentum or Opentext using SAP Archivelink.Or you can customize the general object services to fit your front end then use SAP standard archivelink.

Alternative you can use Documentum Webservices embedded in ABAP code to store and retrieve the documents

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also looking for a solution to integrate Archive Server / DMS with CLM (in Sourcing System). Please let me know if you can point to the right steps of configuration and the system where this can be done.

Thank you.