cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very urgent : Import of *.Wdp.ImessageComp cannot be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a Webdynpro ABAP resource but now got some work to update the existing Webdynpro Java componenets for my client. I have downloaded the DC from the NWDI into my local development NWDS but not able to proceed further.

I am getting the below errors

Import au.com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.maint.wdp.IMessageXXXXComp is not resolved

Import au.com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.maint.wdp.IPrivateXXXXComp is not resolved

Import au.com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.maint.wdp.IPublicXXXXComp is not resolved

Kindly help on this issue. I have already Reload-> Repair and rebuld my DC but no help

I checked the path also

C:\Users\a-shobhitt\.dtc\0\DCs\xxxx.com.au\xxxxxx_maint_dc\_comp\gen_wdp\packages\au\com\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx\maint

and i do not find the comp.java files there.

How to get these files here

BR,

Shobhit Taggar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Sorry no help in resyncing the DC.

Hi Arun,

How to check and get this component??

Hi Govardhan,

General User Output is showing Blank after rebuild DC.

attached the error log.

I tried project closing and opening is also not working

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shobjit,

how did you downloaded from dtr , like rigth clicking on the dc and selecting create project in Inactive DCs tab or from Active DCs Tab ?

and also check for the context nodes if any attribute is missing its declared type, such attributes will be marked with red color.

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

Yes I did the same way as explained by you above: Create project from inactive DC .

I am worries about another thing now which seems to cause a problem.

The DC in which I was facing the problem has another DC1 is added as used component.

Now this DC1 i checked out for trial and then later I deleted the activity in which it is checked out from Development Configuration prespective.

Now Inorder to start fresh, I deleted all DC;s Locally from Webdynpro Prespective but the DC1, i am not able to delete. When I tried to do remove from client in Local DC ( within Development Configuration prepective, it is saying some activities are still checked out but I do not see any activities in activity tab.

I am the only developer working so there is no other person who has checked it out.

Below id the screen shot. Can you suggest. It seems this is the problem for whole thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is due to the broken DC that I deleted and reimported the track back to my NWDS.

Correct steps showed in my other thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3572403

BR,
Shobhit Taggar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

when u builded  your dc , what is the result u r getting the General User Output Console , i.e in the right bottom corner of the studio.

can u share further details of the error log if you can ,

or else  Build the dc and let me know the error log.

if you are have imported from nwdi for the first time , then no issues just right click the dc , select close project , goto navigator and again select Open Project

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kindly check below component is missing in your DC. Comp Name: XXXXComp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you sync the DC again and give it a try.

Mahesh