cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRACUSERCONN tables shows different count for the same source system???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am experience a problem with this table.

There are 2 GRC systems and one ERP system (back end). This back end system is connected to both the GRC systems. I executed "GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC" program in both GRC system to sync all users/roles/profiles from this only one back end system. Ideally, whatever users/roles/profiles are available in that back end system same should be available in both GRC system.

I checked GRACUSERCONN table for this connector (only one back end system) in both the GRC systems. Surprisingly, I found different counts in these both GRC systems!

I checked SAP Note#2027447 which explains the behavior of these tables. However, it should be applicable to both the systems. I am not sure why these counts are not same in these 2 GRC system though the source is same.

CAn anybody please advise the reason?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

did you select your connector in Se16? Could you figure out which user is missing in the tables? Actually this is not possible if both GRC systems have the same settings so I am wondering a bit.

Regards,

Alessadnro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alesandro,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I selected the same connector in SE16 in both the GRC systems. There is one thing I would like to share about "User Details Data Sources".

Actually, there is a difference for "User Details Data Sources" in both GRC system. It goes like this:

ConnectorsGRC System 1 SequenceGRC System 2 Sequence
AD11
Back End System A22
Back End System B3
Back End System C4
Back End System D3
Back End System E4

"USER DATA TYPE" for GRC System 2 is "HR" whereas, for GRC System 1 it is "SU01"

Do you think it matters?

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I see USR02 table in GRC itself, it has x count. The same x count I am finding for GRc connector in SE16->GRACUSECONN.

But it is with other back end system I have this problem with.

Can anybody advise what could be the reason?

Regards,

Faisal

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned in note 2027447 it depends on the priority based on the data source configuration as the values will be overwritten.

GRACUSER has one entry per user and in GRACUSERCONN you find one entry for each combination of user and connector. So if the priorities are different it might have different entries.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Logically, I think GRACUSERCONN will have same number of count for a specific connector. It is GRACUSER table which has this "priority" effect.

I am trying to determine the number of user in GRACUSERCONN for a specific connector in 2 different GRC system. I think it should be the same!

Please advise.

FYI...

I changed the "USER DATA TYPE" to SU01 in one of the system and did "Full synchronization". Still I get the same number count. This demonstrates that "USER DATA TYPE" parameter does not affect this count.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anybody faced this issue before?

Can any one advise me please?

Regards,

Faisal