cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 102 Access not made (initialized field) during pricing analysis in item level of Sales Order

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Good day!

I am facing an issue in Pricing Analysis of a Sales Order Item level which is Error 102 Access not made (initialized field).

Details for ZICT condition Type:

Access Details:

*ZINTER is originally used in billing and was decided to also use for order.

There is no problem involved in billing.

Please take note that I already found other discussions and an OSS Note regarding this issue and applied the suggested solution. But still I encounter an issue in the order created.

After implementation of the proposed solution which is moving Material type(MARA-MTART) and Valuation Class(MBEW-BKLAS) to the corresponding fields TKOMP-MTART and TKOMP-ZZBKLAS.

ZICT Condition Type details:

Access details:

As I mentioned above, I already followed steps in previous discussion.  It seems odd that there is still a problem. Can you please enlightnen me up and advice if there are things that I still  need to know.

I am hoping for your response and help with this matter.

*NOTE: The development Box that I am using is an ECC6 Upgrade development system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

You will have to write a code in User Exit in MV45AFZZ to fill the values in fields TKOMP-MTART and TKOMP-ZZBKLAS.

Since these are Z-Fields added to Pricing Feidl Catalogue, the value in these fields have to be filled via User Exit.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thank you for replying. I already written a code in userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp in MV45AFZZ which fills TKOMP-MTART and TKOMP-ZZBKLAS.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

issue has been fixed. thanks everyone.

herbalman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan evangelr, I have been hit with the exact same issue but I use another field in my case (HIENR01).

Could you share what fixes that you applied? Do we need to write some codes?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally whenever any new table has been included in your access sequence--that particular table need to be released with the fields in.

So after release--this table will be in display mode in your access sequence.

what is in your case??(send the screen shot of V/07---with tables attached)

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi Please find the attached screenshot. Hopefully this will be of help.

0 Kudos

With the steps listed in OSS and the suggested resolution stated above, is an ECC upgrade development system a valid reason why I am still encountering the issue stated above?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you would have also gone through the other two OSS notes referred by you, your problem should have been solved.  Please ensure that you have also completed the exercise as explained in point 3 in the note you referred.  After validating all these, still if you have issue, you have to raise OSS message with SAP

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

I will raise an OSS message regarding this issue to SAP then.

I did a check in the standard program in debug. In include FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG_VORBEREI, there is a logic that clears TKOMP. Is this responsible for still causing the said problem?

You can do a check in your sap system for the said clear that I am talking about.

Thanks.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly have you released this in your access sequence???

Send your screen shot of access sequence with the table of your required fields.It should be display.

(if not--select the table--select the fields in right side --then save.)

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Can you enlighten me with what you mean by your question, "Firstly have you released this in your access sequence???".

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I go with the subject error and the screen shot you shared, blindly I can say, the required pricing condition combination is not maintained which you need to revalidate in VK12.

I already found other discussions and an OSS Note regarding this issue and applied the suggested solution

Had you indicated what inputs you took after searching and which note you applied,  that would have given some idea to propose a suitable suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply.

I've checked VK12 and there are items maintained for condition type ZICT.

The OSS note i've applied is OSS Note 1456169 - Error "Access not made (initialized field)" in
pricing analysis for a sales document

Can you please advice?