cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error response SOAP

0 Kudos

Dear,

I've a XI to SOAP sync scenario. My problem ocurred when i send xml to web service.

In SXI_MONITOR I can see that message arrives to the web service but in the response returns a error (without payload).

The mapping logic is very simple. In outbound process only assign a constant to consume the web service and in the response I using XSL mapping:

This is de web service request:

And this the response:

And ack:

I have checked the web service with SOAPUI and it returns response correctly.

I have seen similar discussions but i don't see nothing clear:

Any idea?

Many thanks,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have managed to find the problem.

We have checked content of response with the target system's team and we have found the problem.

The problem was that the target system returned a wrong content (With wrong encoding).

The request was successful (HTTP 200 OK) but the ack response no (ACK NOK).

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Yes the info has edited by me but with similar character.

SOAPUI screenshot:

Thanks again.

Regards.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

more interesting would be the response and there the tab "raw"

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

In the Procesador tag i've noticed a weird blank spaces. Could you tried with the Do Not Use SOAP envelope and to wrap the call?.

XSL Example to wrap the request:

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro

There are few differences in the payload for the request message between the SOAPUI call and the call from PI.

PI request

SOAPUI request

i) InformeVUGlobal - PI request has a value "Constant" while the SOAPUI request is blank. Please change the mapping in PI to a blank constant

ii) Namespace - I cannot see your full request screenshot, so can't verify if the namespace for prefix "com" is the same as "http://com.endesa.Micro/"

Please update your development to remove these differences and test again. Your PI request message should match the SOAPUI request (without the SOAP part) for you to have an "apple-to-apple" comparison.

Rgds

Eng Swee

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

the error msg is coming from SAP parser who cannot understand the response. It is obviously a http standard error side (HTML instead of XML) which cannot be parsed. Therefore, you need to test the service with a test tool like Soap Ui (freeware) to watch the raw response and find out the error reason. On PI you will not get that.

/Udo

0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

My communication channel have a simple configuration:

The Operation Mapping that I configured:

Request:

Response:

On the other hand, the External deffiniton that I have in PI is:

Request:

Response:

Finally, this is de logic of request mapping (Trivial, only assign a constant to execute):

I haven't made any change and scenario was ok since 2012

Attacth an example response:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>

<NewDataSet>

<Table>

<Id_Activo> 000000</Id_Activo>

<HostName>XX</HostName>

<Id_Responsable>XX</Id_Responsable>

<Id_Usuario>XX</Id_Usuario>

<tipo>00</tipo>

<Sla>0</Sla>

<direccion>C/ XX 00 - Oficina</direccion>

<Localidad>XXXXXXX</Localidad>

<Provincia>00</Provincia>

<Zona>00</Zona>

<pais>ES</pais>

<SO>Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise </SO>

<SO_Version>6.1.7601</SO_Version>

<Procesador>Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 0 @ 2.30GHz</Procesador>

<Memoria>16349 Mb</Memoria>

<Marca_Modelo>HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8</Marca_Modelo>

<VelProcesador>2300</VelProcesador>

<FILL1>01</FILL1>

<FILL2 />

<FILL3 />

</Table>

</NewDataSet>

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro

Can you provide the screenshot of how the request looks like when you execute in SOAPUI for a successful attempt?

Also, in the the response you provided, there are "XX" values, are these actual values or edited by you? You need to check if there are any junk characters not recognized by XML as mentioned by Inaki.

Rgds

Eng Swee

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

It could be a junk character received. When i face up to a similar SOAP receiver errors, i'd rather to set the SOAP receiver channel with Do Not use SOAP envelope mark, then the adapter doesn't try to interpret it and i can see the real response. Obviously, you need to wrap the SOAP request before.

Another way, it's mentioned above with the other SCN memebers. try the same request with SOAPui, check XML-rightness of the response and finally compare PI call with SOAPui request as well.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

From what I can see is that your connection seems to be working, because in the error message it gives you a HTTP 200 code which says that it is happy with the connection and auth.

But now it does not like the structure of your return message.

Can you please double check the return message structure they are sending and the one you have in PI.

Like Eng Swee said, can you please provide us with the SOAPUI results.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro

Can you provide the following screenshots so that we can analyse further?

i) SOAP receiver channel config

ii) Request message and response message when it is successful from SOAPUI

Rgds

Eng Swee