cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM email notification issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We upgraded our Solution Manager 7.1 to sp 10, after that we observing abnormal behavior of custom actions configured for email notification for ChaRM process.

In action profile SMHF_ACTIONS we have configured custom action to send email to change manager for Production approval. the task is scheduled after Successfully tested, it triggers the right action(email to Manager) but email attachment sent is always the default one, however we have modified the action to send a custom smart form.

Any suggestion would be appreciated please.

Regards

Sidra Hasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you copy SMHF to ZMHF before upgrade? If you were using SMHF before the upgrade, then there are high chances of it getting overwritten during upgrade process. In SP10 , SAP has delivered new actions like below; you can make use of these.

If you are in PoC stage, then I advice you to copy SMHF to ZMHF immediately and start anew.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Where I can find above actions in SP10? Do we have any documentation for email notification?

Cheers

Sateesh.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

They are inside action profile SMHF_ACTIONS.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it ! Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quick one Vivek, I am struggling with below issue. Let me know if you can assist us

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3577053

Thanks

Sateesh.