cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight condition type-With respect to Delivery Item (per PC)/Volume/Ship-to party 's region

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on freight related condition type,my requirement is we have to calculate freight cost based on Delivery Item (per PC) / Volume of that Material (Per PC) and Destination Region of each Delivery Order.

for example:

If Material '100001' has volume = 1 M3 per PC and Destination region code (in Delivery Order) is '20'. The Freight cost is 1 USD per PC.

If Material '100001' has volume = 1 M3 per PC and Destination region code is '22'. The Freight cost is 1.5 USD per PC.

If Material '100002' has volume = 1.5 M3 per PC and Destination region code is '20'. The Freight cost is 2 USD per PC.

If Material '100002' has volume = 1.5 M3 per PC and Destination region code is '22'. The Freight cost is 3 USD per PC.

I'm try to set calculation type = 'T - Multi-dimensional' and having 2 Scale Basis as following:

1. Scale Basis = 'F - Volume'
  2. Scale Basis = 'L7 - Region of Destination'

but it result in error in calculation when creating Shipment cost document. 

I don't sure whether my understanding on Multi-dimensional scale is correct or not. Please kindly help.

Thank You in Advance for every idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was your Base unit if Measure??

is there any difference between your sales unit of measure and base unit??(you can make unit of measure and region as a condition to your freight condition type)

Also your header text is creating little confusion here--will you redetermine the material UOM in delivery again???(why you used the term delivery item here??)

Note: why you have used Multidimensional as a calculation type --when you clearly wants in volume..

Pl update...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, from your example, if you maintain condition record with the combination of Destination Region Code and Material, it will work, provided, your freight condition type has Calculation Type as "C".

So your condition record would be

100001 / 20  =  1USD per PC

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teerawut,

Have to configure shipment cost condition type with calculation type T for multi-dimensional, scale basis as F for - volume & Scale type as R for distance.

You can maintain price for 1 -1.49 M3 as $$ per PC by maintaining the condition records using the t.code VK11, the price can be entered in scale screen tab.

Regards,

Sharan