cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The payment terms are not getting reflected in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM5.0 Extended Classic scenario.

We have created new payment term in ECC and transferred to SRM using BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS and after tranferring it to SRM I am able to see the new payment term in table BBP_PAYTERM and BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT in  SRM system.

But non of the payment terms are not reflecting into PO. We are not getting any errors while processing the PO.

Could you please suggest what may be the issue here.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddappa,

From what i could figure from your query is that you have already transferred the Payment Terms created in the ECC system and it is currently available in SRM system. This is also visible in the mentioned tables.

However when you create the PO then it is not shown in the payment terms field. Can you please provide with the screenshot on where exactly you are checking the payment terms in the PO.

The payment terms specified in the vendor master gets picked up during the creation of the PO.

Let me know more about this issue to help you better. If the payment terms is replicated and available in the table then it should be available for selection as well.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please find the screen shot. If the PO created automatically after shopping cart approval then the payment term is reflecting in BBP_PD but not reflecting in held POs. If we process also it will not reflect.

Thanks for quick responce.

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddappa,

You have mentioned that the Payment Terms are visible incase the PO's are created automatically but incase they are in held status then the payment terms do not exist as shown in the screenshot.

One question on why the PO is in Held Status for some and not for the others (where it is created sutomatically). Any Particular reason why they are in Held Status. Also what is the payment terms specified in the Vendor Master assigned to the above PO.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Let me explain the complete scenario.

We have created new payment term in ECC and transferred to SRM system.

After transferring the payment terms, the Terms of payment is not reflecting for any PO(As I mentioned in the above screen shot). Even the for the POs created before this.

When we check the BBP_PD, the payment term is reflecting for the POs created after shopping cart approval.

If the PO created through describe requirement, the Vendor will not assigned the PO created will go to Held status and buyer will process the order.

In this case the payment term is not reflecting in BBP_PD.

Please suggest me.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddappa,

I am a little confused here with the scenario.

I understand that the payment terms are recenly created and replicated. So naturally they would have been updated in the relevant vendor master as well. Now has the vendor master been replicated to SRM from ECC once the payment terms were updated.

So from what you have mentioned "When we check the BBP_PD, the payment term is reflecting for the POs created after shopping cart approval."

So does this mean once the SC is approved then the PO is created and then the Terms of Payment are seen in the PO.

However "If the PO created through describe requirement, the Vendor will not assigned the PO created will go to Held status and buyer will process the order."

So does this mean since the Vendor is not mentioned the Terms of Payment is not being reflected and will happen only once the same is specified in the PO.

I have a question on whether after replicating the Payment Terms, has it been seen in any of the PO's created so far or it is always blank.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

The payment term is not reflecting in portal screen for any of the POs created so far.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddappa,

Have you replicated the vendor master to SRM after updating it with the new payment terms. So can you update the new payment term in vendor master in ECC and then replicate the vendor to SRM.

Once replication is done can you create a SC and then a PO and check whether it is appearing.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Could you please let me know what is importance of the check box P_TEXT in the program?

Whether I should select it or not?

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddappa,

I think this indicator is used for the replcating the text of the payment terms from the backend. You select it during the replication from the backend.

Can you check during your previous replication the text has been successful replicated from backend (i.e., table BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT)

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your answers.

The issue was with check box P_PTEXT. When we select that check box the payment terms which are not having text in ECC system will not be transaferred to SRM(That exclueds non-text payment terms).

Regards,

Siddappa

Answers (0)