cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLO Data Integrity check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we have 10 company codes in our production system (e.g. Company Code P01 ~ P10)

However, there is a requirement that 1 (one) of them need to be separated/migrated into separated system (eg. Company code P10)

The idea is to copy client using SLO, then purge the data so the copy client will only contain the data of Company code P10.

Can anybody give me advise on how to test the data integrity efficiently in the copy client after data purging processes?

I am afraid that there will be data corruption exist during the data purging.

Additional information, we have 11 SAP modules involved.

Thanks in advance.

Arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

We faced a similar scenario andSLO was used in separating on of our company code's data.

There was no data corruption nor any major issue. However, we designed a testing cycle included all other teams comprising people from all modules to design test cases and scenarios.

From Basis perspective, SLO was done from SAP and post-processing was standard verification done from our side.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

Thanks for your reply.

Agree with you, that post processing verification is done from our side.

My question is actually what is efficient way to perform the post processing verification?

(e.g. by comparing records in tabel, by comparing major reports in all impacting modules, etc)?

Any advice?

Thanks and regards,

Arif

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Let me check more on what all we did.

I will get back to you on this.

Regards,

Divyanshu