Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZMCR won't withdraw when ZMHF is withdrawn

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using ZMCR (change request) and have created ZMHF (urgent change). The ZMHF has been withdrawn and I want the ZMCR to automatically withdraw also.

I have performed all configuration in "Make Settings for Change Transction Types":

E0016 = ZMCR Withdrawn

E0010 = ZMHF Withdrawn

Have also configured:

However, when I withdraw ZMHF, the ZMCR stays in status of "Being Implemented" (and does NOT change to Withdrawn).

I read in another thread that I had to go to SPRO and also change "Define Status Attributes". However, this seems to have been removed (we are on Solution Manager 7.1 SP8).

Any advice on how to get this to work??

Thanks
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I read in another thread that I had to go to SPRO and also change "Define Status Attributes". However, this seems to have been removed (we are on Solution Manager 7.1 SP8).

the screen you pasted the second is the one specify status attributes    . From your above screen second image I could say you done wrongly, it should be other way.

you not required to define ZMHF successor status as ZMCR.

and also you need to define the corresponding SET_PREDOC actions, in assign action block.

For screens refer Step 4 Specify Required Status Values for Successor

Thanks

Jansi

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Thanks. However, I have checked and I already have this configuration setup. I have deleted the configuration in my second screenshot and then checked the configuration based on the link you sent me.

As you can see, I have already configured this:

SET_PREDOC is already setup also:

I have tested in CRM Web Client again (just to be sure) and it's still not working

I am setting the ZMHF to Withdrawn (E0010) and ZMCR status is NOT changing...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have also noticed that this one isn't working either!! For example, my ZMHF had two EMPTY transports. When ZMHF was set to E0010 (Withdrawn) these were NOT deleted in the development system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

fine lets try the other way too.

1. Make the changes in the initial second image again , means select ZMHF user status E00010 assign the ZMCR user staus E00016 under "Specify required status values for Predecessor"

but and,  ZMHF-> assign actions -> select E00010 -> SET_PREDOC

but also select ZMCR -> assign actions -> select E00016 -> SET_PREDOC

2 . i could also suggest you that, instead of withdrawing try with other status. or check the sap note   1628691 or other relevant notes applied.

3. Regarding your empty_clear action, normally it check with result of consistency check "NO_CHANGES" hence please check all your consistency checks are copied from standard properly. means ZMHF-> define consistency check-> should have entry for E00010 -> "NO_CHANGES".

Thanks

Jansi

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tried everything in your above post....nothing resolves this issue

I have copied standard ChaRM to Z flavour....so there should be no missing configuration.

I checked the NO_CHANGES configuration and that's definitely there...yet transports are NOT deleted when ZMHF is set to Withdrawn.

I'm about to give up on the ZMCR withdrawing when ZMHF is withdrawn...i just can't get this to work. Maybe this is an issue for CRM Web Client only??

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I chaged ZMCR to reset to "Validation" instead of "Withdrawn".  This works.  Not sure why withdrawn won't work.

We didn't really want to use validation but looks like I'll have to add this to my process.

Thanks Jansi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most welcome, I noted this and test in test environment soon and update you.

Best regards

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone? Not sure why this isn't working