cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Process Pricing Procedure and Printing of Commercial and Export Invo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In continuation with my earlier question on export process, I would like to clarify a few things, We are using the TAXINJ procedure. In my sd pricing procedure do i have to maintain the condition types for education cess and higher education cess.

In my present config they are not maintained and they are maintained only in the taxinj procedure and tax codes. But the excise values and education cess values come in my are1 and excise invoice. (tcode j1iin & j1a01)

Now my question is for printing of the excise invoice from which table i have to take values for excise duty ecs and secondary and higher education cess. because even though their values are zero while submitting to excise we have to print the excise duty that we would have paid incase it was a domestic sale.

I want to know what is the standard practice for maintaing the export pricing procedure and also the tables which are used for printing excise details.

thanks and regards,

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepak,

to print excise invoice (apart from are-1) an output type is already available (J1I0). You would probably have to configure it.

as regards to the tables used they are J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

it does not really matter that it is domestic or export business .u have to maintain ecess and higher ecess in your SD pricing procedure.

follow this.

1)add new condition type jecs for (ecess) std sap and jcse (higher ecess ) into your existing export pricing procedure .

2)this has to be manual and statistical which are created in in V application.

3)values for this would be picked up from taxinj.

4)values for this depends on utxj or mwst according to ur business scenario.

5)condition recordrs has to be maintained in FI transactions based on tax codes.

6) system captures this two elements at the time of invoice generation.

7) this is required legally.

if you still have doubts revert back.

reward if this helps !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

But even though i do not maintain i am getting the values of ecs , sec and excise in the ARE document ,

so my query is that what are the implications if it is not maintained. That is what are the differences i will get.

thanks,

Deepak

Message was edited by:

deepak patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

But even though i do not maintain i am getting the values of ecs , sec and excise in the ARE document ,

so my query is that what are the implications if it is not maintained. That is what are the differences i will get.

thanks,

Deepak

Message was edited by:

deepak patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Deepak,

Just check in the 2 tables mentioned by me earlier, whether the duties are appearing. If yes then there will be no other implications since the duties need not be paid and do not appear in utilization (J2IUN)

prasanna