cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT12 TO confirmation error for multiple line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We recently upgraded to ECC 6 DIMP EP6. We are not able to confirm TO with multiple line items. It is failing with an error message VL 198 that 0 quantity of material is available. We are able to confirm TO line items one by one. This TO is created for a delivery picking request. We tried with a configuration change for the delivery line item category availability check as Y as mentioned in this note 1653018. But still not working fine. Please let me know any relevant SAP note for this issue. 

Thanks

Rijil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rjil,

With my knowledge i can think only one setting which can check the stock availability at the time of TO confirmation is Setting in item category . Since you already updated that and still it does not work can i ask you which transaction code are you using to confirm the transfer order in transfer order with multiple line item / single line item scenario

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please run CO09 and enter material numbers to see the available quantity and see if there is some inconsistency there.

Also check MD04 for those materials to see if there is something wrong there.

If you can you can also post the screens here, if you are not sure about CO09 and MD04 interpretation.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried this note too  114501?

Regards

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you followed the process as mentioned in OSS note 1653018 and still getting the same error then ask your development team to run the program in debug mode and find out where it is failing and what are the condition