cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Standart Agreement found for, Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I work on the PI 7.11. My Integration Process needs to call sync web service twice which the web service has multi operations. The twice call to the web service will be for different operations.

The first operation call is working well. The integration process getting response and preparing second operation's request and made call but getting no standart agreement found error.

I thought it is because the same interface name could be reason for the error.

I have made copies of Abstract and Inbound interfaces and give them to second send step in the integration process.

I have done ID configuration from scratch. But still getting the error.

When i checked SXMB_MONI i found that the first and call are different at receiver interface.

Last 4 lines are related. The first call interface EVDServisPortType_Abstract to EVDServisPortType_In which working well.

The second call interfaces EVDServisPortType_getProfil_AbstractSync to EVDServisPortType_getProfil_AbstractSync which both interfaces should not  be same. The second call should be EVDServisPortType_getProfil_AbstractSync to EVDServisPortType_getProfil_In .

The send step properties

The receiver determination as below.

I have used test tool in ID. it is also giving same error.

The scenario in ID

I do not understand why the message sender and receiver interfaces are same for the second call? Why It is making the receiver interface also abstract one (instead of _In)?

Thanks and regards,

Altug

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Altug,

I thought it is because the same interface name could be reason for the error.

I have made copies of Abstract and Inbound interfaces and give them to second send step in the integration process.

I think this is the error reason. Never copy interfaces, because you copy the old operation name

/Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udu,

A third party web service has two operations. First one for i get a key. Then calling second operation with the key to get some details. Both operation came in same wsdl.

Login sendstep worked without any problem. But for second operation didnt work.

Can we say that ccBPM is not supporting to use multi operation interfaces? I didnt see any warning about that?

Thanks and regards,

Altug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a solution making single operation interfaces for both Abstract and Inbound. That way it stopped to raise determination issue. Udo's answer helped me to find this solution.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have created as below (I'm focusing only on Receiver side)

Let's assume you are invoking 2 operations (services) .

2 Abstract sync SI,2 Sync SI,2 req abs Async SI,2 resp abs Async SI

In sync send step's: select your sync abs SI,Async Abs SI for request and response.

In ID for the above send step in BPM you need to create RD,ID,RA,receiver channels.

RD:IP,sync abs SI -->Receiver CC

ID:IP,sync abs SI -->sync SI,CC leave OM as blank

RA:IP -->sync SI,CC

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have tried your suggestion but it didnt work.

Thanks.

Altug