cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Are there any new standard welcome page for put it in the NWBC?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Victor, It sepends what you want  your welcome page to look like. The standard welcome page is the Index Page. If you want to create a Home Page, your users can then pin it, unpin the Index Page (from the context menu), then this will be their home page. You can also set a Page Builder entry page (predelivered for 11 roles) as a home page.

IN a future release, it will be possible to set these as home pages without the end user having to pin them manually. Also it will in future be possible to use a Fiori Launchpad as a home page.

DOes this answer your question?

best wishes, Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

More or less, but... in version NWBC 3.0 or 3,5; SAP had a Best Practices with a good welcome page, with:

- News

- Clock

- Launh transaction

- mails

- task

etc etc

Have you check it? I want a similar welcome page...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

YEs, I think so.

I'll check a few things on Monday and get back to you. (I'm out of office tomorrow.) Best wishes, Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will wait.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Yes, we did offer this several years ago, as part of a Best Practices kit. This is no longer supported.

We now have home pages (WD Page Builder-based) delivered with 11 Business Suite roles (see here for details: .

They look like this:

They are made up of building blocks, called chips. We have 160 pre-delivered chips; you can also create your own - however, there is not much documentation. Have a look at this as a first step:

Best wishes,
Julie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

What is the name of the role for the image?

Are there other similar? I can not find it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Victor, Sorry for the delay, I was ill. The role I used for the screenshot is: SAP_EP_RW_FDMN .

THe list of all 10-11 roles is here (under EHP5):

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-40408

Hope this helps, Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are there any news about welcome page in standard roles?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor, At present, there are only the 10-11 entry pages (Page Builder-based) I mentioned above.

As soon as there is more information available about Fiori Launchpad integration, I will blog on this, and put it in featured content. I envisage this _provisionally_ for H1 / 2015, but this date is not yet official.

I will also be talking about this in detail at Teched, so I will try to write a brief blog just before or just after Teched (Berlin: 10-14 Nov).

Is this what you needed to know?
Best wishes, Julie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

ok, I will wait for the news.

Regards,