cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection within object not showing in ATE in Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

I am working an customising SAP Work Manager 6.0 and 1 of the requirements that I aam working on is to bring in a new screen with Inspection order object, which has a collection property of inspection points. When I debug, I can see all the data, the inspection order object data together with th einspection point data inside the object array "_returnData", but suprisingly, I do not see the collection data when I test with ATE. Please kindly see the screenshots below:

What could be causing the child collection data not to display on the ATE. Your help is very much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Does your java structure for the InspectionPoint object match what is in the Agentry editor?  If the key property from the Agentry object is not populated in java, you will get no records.  Make sure of that first.  Also make sure all properties you want to return to Agentry have public visibility when declared in the POJOs.

Is this zInspectionOrder object a brand new object you are adding?  Did you add a new fetch to handle bringing this down?  Can you post the java you wrote to handle putting the inspection points into the parent order's array of points?  Thanks.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason;

The key property of the main object is HEADER_ORDER and the key property for the inspection pointis INSPLOT, these are well set on the Agentry Editor as key properties. Please kindly see the Java code below, where I put the Inspection points into the parent order:

Please advise if there is additional code that you would like me to provide inorder for you to be ale to help me. And Jason, yes this is a totally new object that I am bringing in , I do have a fetch that handles bringing this down onto the device, please see below:

Much appreciated!

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible please post your InspectionPoints structure in Agentry and InspectionPoint Java Class setProperties method. I suspect you are not setting the key property in Java properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin;

Please kindly see screenshots below as per your request:

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I got it, the issue was the naming that I had used in the parent object zInspectionOrder, I had used Points instead of InspectionPoints, as the collection in Agentry Editor is defined as "InspectionPoints" not points and as well the getPoints and setPoints methods were returning "Points" instead of "InspectionPoints". Please see the screenshots below:

So we good, thanks for the help, much appreciated!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can post some java code in here.

The problem I suspect from the debug is you did not set the key property of the Inspection Object properly. In that case the object will not show up. Check it first.