Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location is not being picked up in SHC and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 7, extended classic scnario

Issue is when user is creating shopping cart for one particular vendor location(plant) is not being picked up in shopping cart and PO and so po is not replicating to backend.

Location/plant is properly maintained in user attributes and extended attribues, there is no issue for other vendors. If i am using same inputs for other vendors location is being picked up and PO is replicated to backend.

Can anyone please tell me what else i need to check?

thanks in advance.

Veena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your response.

The issue is resolved. Issue was occuring due an entry maintained in customized table. Due this entry, it was picking up the local logical system (SRM) instead of backend logical system and hence it was clearing the plant/location value which was picked in precous step.

Regards,

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Can you check whether the Vendor has been properly replicated and also it hsa been replicated for the proper purchasing organization. Also if you could provide with the proper error message which you are gettng during replication would be able to help in a better way.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your response. Actually there is no error in PO. when i am creating shopping cart with vendor X location/plant field is disappeared, in PO location field is blank.

If i try to push PO manually using FM dpo transfer it is showing the error as enter plant. this is happening only for one vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

The only things which needs to be checked are

i) Plant is mentioned properly in the Extended Attributes

ii) Vendor is properly replicated for the Purchasing Organization mentioned in the SC

iii) Plant mentioned in the SC should have the association with the Purchasing Organization mentioned in the SC

Just for checking can you create a SC with the required plant defaulted and then mention the vendor which is causing a problem. Just check whether it is getting created with the plant (check in BBP_PD tcode and also check the table BBP_PDIGP) and then try creating the PO.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I tried to create PO with below steps

Create shc without vendor->create a po via sourcing cockpit (adding the vendor X), in this case plant was picked up in shc & PO but PO is in saved status with error "Executing target system XXXdiffers from the system for accounting XXX"

Thanks

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

Can you check whether the target system maintained in the customization and the system mentioned in the ACS attribute in the org structure is the same.

SPRO Path for checking the customization is as follows (this is for the product category)

SRM Server-> Technical Basic Settings->  Define Backend System for Product Category

The account system for accounting can be checked from the attribute ACS in the org structure.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could check if the vendor attributes matches with that of the other vendors without this problem. Use tcode PPOSV_BBP for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanathan,

I compared with other vendors but did not find any difference