Did you mean: 

dynamic configuration in integration process using abap mapping

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i have the following scenario:

file adapter -> integration process -> file adapter

The integration process uses an ABAP mapping and sets the filename in dynamic configuration as follows:

*-- Set Parameter

clear ls_dyn_record.

ls_dyn_record-name      = gc_dyn_config_name.

ls_dyn_record-namespace = gc_dyn_config_ns.

ls_dyn_record-value     = <new_file_name>

*-- Write configuration

ir_dyn_config->add_record( ls_dyn_record ).

But now the new filename is not reflected in the file adapter (receiver). In the integration monitor (SXMB_MONI) i still find the old filename.

Whats wrong?

Elko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elko,

Are you sure that you are using the namespace: 'http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File'.?

Regards.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elko,

you can check the header (dyn conf) in SXMB_MONI.

/Udo

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I described in my first post, the file adapter picks up the file sends it through the Integration Engine (IE) to the Business Process Engine (BPE). The Integration Process (IP) in the BPE processes the ABAP-Mapping. In the ABAP-Mapping the filename is sent in the Dyn. config. The result of the ABAP-Mapping defins the further processing. From the IP the message is send via Integration Engine to the receiver file adapter.

When I check the log in the BPE I see that the file name is set in Dyn. Confg as expected. But when I check in SXMB_MONI the change of the filename is not reflected.

Did I miss something or is there a problem passing the Dyn. Config. from BPE to IE ?

@Iñaki

Yes, I use the correct namespace.

Elko

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why do you use abap mapping to change Dyn. config? You can use UDF.

In any transformation step... Or I am missing something?

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

The ABAP mapping is more complex, setting filename in Dyn. Conf. is just one step in mapping.

If I check the Workflow protocol of the Integration Process, I find the following in the Trace of the ABAP-Mapping:

The filename has been set to 3233340.SWNF00HW.P10I. The Suffix P10I has been added in the ABAP mapping.

When I check the subsequent message in SXMB_MONI I find:

The added suffix is missing in the filename !!

Elko

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try to send 3233340.SWN to your mapping and check sxmb_moni Dyn. Conf.

And then write to us, what you get?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elko,

i think putting the mapping between BPM and receiver File adapter would solve the issue.

/Udo

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo.

thanks for your reply. This might help, but I need the mapping in the Integration Process. The result of the mapping controls the further processing.

Regards,

Elko