cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 Cannot Create Solution (No Business Partner)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask your help about some issue in our Solution Manager (7.1 SP 10 VAR Scenario).

We need to create solutions but when we go Solution Manager Administration Workspace and we click on create we are prompted to select Business Partner, a field which gives no selection options (empty).

Has anybody here faced the same problem? Can you please provide some information how to tackle this or some kind of documentaion/link?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that BP information is not updated on one of Solution or Product System, logical.

The information of that screen is loaded from help search "SMSY_BP_SPC_FOR_USER_OBJ_MAINT", if you go to SE11 transaction and select "search help" you can see that there is a search help exit SMSY_SHLP_BP_SPC_FOR_USER where is the abap code that load SAP customer's numbers from information stored in SMSY using function like:

SMSY_GET_ALL_BUPAS_PER_UNAME.

If you have updated all the information correctty in LMDB/SMSY and solman_directory check if you have the correct autorizathion.

Hope that can help you,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lluis Salvador Suarez,

Thank you for your answer and explanation.

When I check in SE11, I see that SMSY_SHLP_BP_SPC_FOR_USER does not exist.

SMSY_BP_SPC_FOR_USER_OBJ_MAINT is active.

Do you have any idea about this?

Also, in SOLMAN_DIRECTORY I am not able to select any customer.

If you think this is about authorizations do you have some idea what it might be? I checked and it does not appear to have any problem with that in fact. I do not get any authorization failure.

Many thanks

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello basis Admin,

I wrote a mistake, the correct search help is "SMSY_BP_SPC_FOR_USER_OBJ_MAINT".

Have you update with the correct BP number on LMDB logial components, and product systems ?

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually in LMDB, I am getting the following error message: Retrieval of business partners failed

Kind regards

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello basis,

Can you see all your customers maintained as an organization in BP transaction ?

Check VAR Scenario Setup, "Refresh admin data from support" job and tables AISUSERS, v_AISAPCUSTNOS, etc...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lluis Salvador Suarez,

Data is maintained for all the customers in those tables and views.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandu d,

Thank you for your links. It is not that I get any error, I can not get any business partner.

In the link you provided there is a different situation I thinks.

Best regards