cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to access Firefighter in lenguage 1X (Spanish_mexican).

I enter SAP with my user in lenguage 1X but when I try to login to the Firefighter a message appear and says "Gestion de privilegios de superusuario 5.3" - N° mensaje /VIRSA/VFAT684

In SUIM I don't find any role that authorize me to use Firefighter but I can access to t-code /N/VIRSA/VFAT

What can I do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As well as having access to the transaction, you need authorization to use firefighter users. There's a standard role provided - /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER - we use that. Assign it to anyone that needs to use a firefighter user.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Katrice,

but I'm not so technical and I help again your support.

I have a userID for SAP and with this user I have access to FF transaction. When I enter in Firefighter I have a different UserID, and this user has every authorization.

Do you mean that I need to have authorization to use FF in both the userID's?

Thanks

Fabio

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio,

to start the firefighter you need access to the firefighter transaction (/VIRSA/VFAT). Make sure you have all required authorization to access that tcode. You can check in SLG1 if you are missing authorization (e.g. authorization objects).

As I do not understand the error message (it's Spanish?) I would recommend to translate in English.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ciao,

my FF is correct and I think I don't have any missing authorizations.

The problem is that I'm not able to login to the FF in lenguage different from IT or EN.

If I login in lenguage 1X I'm not able to use FF.

Thanks

Fabio

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio,

I am not sure about the configuration in 5.3. But you might have to check in SM59 if the destination to your target systen has the communication type set to Unicode.

Also I dont know language 1X but probably it requires unicode.

Regards,

Alessandro