SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM transaction change or deletion from POSDM when it comes again in IDOC

0 Kudos

Looking for correct and safe solution in ABAP or customizing

1. How to overwrite or change transaction when we upload the transaction with the same TRANSACTIONID?

2. How to delete transaction by transaction ID?

3. How to delete transaction by workstation ID?

Appteciate any help

15 REPLIES 15

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Enhance your Duplicate check badi so that whenever duplicate is found the saved transaction in DB will be reversed and new transaction will be sent to connected system.
  2. Deletion of transaction by transaction ID is not possible, but reversing the transaction almost achieve the same functionality of deleting. Transaction will stand by in POS Workbench but will not be sent anywhere(I will say that is dead transaction ). You can do so if it meets your requirement of deleting.
  3. Deletion with workstation id is not possible you can follow step 2 for this also.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant. you wrote:

>1. Enchnce your Duplicate check badi so that whenever duplivate is found the saved transaction in DB will be reversed.

How the saved transaction can be reversed in that badi? I'd like to see  a little bit more information.

Best regards

G

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to call a program for reversing the transaction in that badi and have to pass the required parameter from saved transaction from DB.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Vikrant, I understand that. But I do not know any  program for reversing the transaction. What function modules should I  use for reversing? are there any coding in the system for reversing?

Best regards

G

0 Kudos

Hi,

First change the task status from 4 to 5 for existing transaction(old transaction) on database which needs to be cancelled/reversed using program /POSDW/CHANGE_TASKSTATUS and then pass your old transaction to /POSDW/PIPEDISPATCHER.

Task status will turn to 8-Cancelled.

Thats it.

Later whenever you will run /POSDW/PIPEDISPATCHER for new transaction it should get processed.

I've never done this. But I think this will work.

All the best !!

Thanks,

Vikrant Mohite.

0 Kudos

I do not want to see transactions with calcened tasks in  /POSDW/MON0? How to set up such filter and exclude transaction with canceled tasks from MON0?

0 Kudos

Hi,

At lease I don't know how to filter that in /n/posdw/mon0.

What is your requirement where you don't want to see cancelled transactions ?

You can filter the records only on the basis of traffic light indicators where transaction with status 4,8 and 9 will have green lights.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

I do not want to see old&canceled because of I do not need them in subtotals.

Sales auditor will not understand and will ask what is it?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Well then I will suggest you to modify the line items, taxes, discounts and tenders to zero once you are done with cancellation.

You should all the values to zero.

You can use FM /POSDW/CHANGE_TRANSACTIONS to do this.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant.

Do you have ABAP code example for /POSDW/CHANGE_TRANSACTIONS?

I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK

0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a standard function module and should be available within your system.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Grigory Pogrebissky,

You can filter out the canceled transaction type, and execute them in mon0.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

That is not possible.

Any transaction can be cancelled from POS Workbench.

So you can't just filter them on the basis of transaction type.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Agree with your point.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYA

Thanks and Regards,