Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable some Widgets in CRM_UI Home Screen

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to use ITSM for incident management.

I've copied SOLMANREQU to ZSOLMANREQU and I'm able to add or disable something to Navigation bar.

But in Homescreen, I want to disable widgets "Create Service Requests" or "IT News".

Can you help me for disable this widgets for the all users.

Regards

Tutku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use pencil icon and disable those widgets.

BR,

K.

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that pencil for only that user profile?

I want to disable this widgets for all users that use this role.

Regards

Tutku

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

You have to check spro tcode and search for Define Parameters in technical role definition.

Or

Enable configuration mode in crm_ui  (How to enable configuration mode in WEB UI browser - CRM - SCN Wiki) and use Configure page button:

BR,

K.

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil!,

Thank you for help! It's the thing that I exactly want!

Can I ask you one more question?

I've set some authorisations to users so they can only open an incident for ZMIV.

But in Reported By Me widget, they can see the old incidents with ZLFN. So what can I do for not to show this old incidents? With any object or anything?

Thanks A lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tutku,

IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -...

Search for auth. objects CRM_ORD_LP and CRM_ORD_PR

BR,

K.

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

I've looked for all the BR_TYPE field and objects CRM_ORD_LP and CRM_ORD_PR but nothing found as ZLFN.

Need to look more,

regards

Tutku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hello,

Review your role and profile assignment for example restrict to single pfcg role which are are you certain that you have only assigned ZMIV transaction type to mention auth. objects.

BR,

K.

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood that, this ZLFN records are not seem to be an incident. ITSM thinks that they are "Support Notification". So in "Define Widget" menu, I disabled the "All" and "Support Notification" from the message type filter.

So it's okey for know.

Answers (0)