cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Statement Delete (HP/HT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am developing TAX statement delete communication HP and HT with ABI. Statement delete follows same CATAIR as Entry Summary message. But I do have a challenge to build Inbound HT > record identifier H.

I could find 42 error code in ABI Error Message Dictionary. But I couldn't find the correct code and message for which I need to post the communication. Anyone knows the correct inbound code for HP/HT from customs?  Here is the record identifier from CATAIR.

Record Identifier HLengthPositionStatusDescription
Control Identifier1N1MMust always equal H.
Record Type1N2MMust always equal 1.
District/Port of Entry Summary4N2‑5MA code representing the district/port of entry summary.  Valid district/port codes can be queried through the Extract Reference File chapter of this publication.
Entry Filer Code3AN6‑8MA unique code assigned by CBP to all active entry document preparers. The Entry Filer Code occupies the first three positions of a CBP entry number regardless of where the entry is filed.  The Entry Filer code must be the same as the Entry Filer Code in the block control header record (Record Identifier B).
Entry Number9AN9‑17MThe number assigned to the entry.  For additional information on valid entry number formats, refer to Appendix E of this publication.
Error Message Identifier3AN19‑21MA code identifying the error message.
Narrative Message40X22‑61MA narrative message indicating whether the record was updated or if an error condition exists.
Certification Status Code1AN62MA code representing the certification status. This code is reserved for future use.
Payment Type Indicator1N18MA code representing the payment type indicator. 
Preliminary Statement Print Date6N19‑24MThis field applies to ACS participants authorized for Daily Statement capabilities.  It is the date selected for this entry summary to appear on the Preliminary Daily Statement.  It must be greater than the current date and it cannot be a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday.  It may be prior to the date on which the statement will be paid.  Transmitting a Preliminary Statement Print Date that allows timely filing and payment of the statement is the filer's responsibility.  A Preliminary Statement Print Date of 90 days greater than the system date will be rejected.  Enter the Preliminary Statement Print Date in MMDDYY (month, day, year) format when the Payment Type Indicator - 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, or 8.  Space fill this data field when the Payment Type Indicator = 1 or if not authorized for batch payment.  This date is required for paperless processing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amartya,

This looks quite technical and i guess it will be difficult to get an answer from a SAP GTS forum. GTS usually works with a third-party middleware that does the message translation, so that in GTS people only see iDocs and their segment. Most people here are concentrate on the application...

It sounds like you are developing an standalone middleware that would stand between ABI and user facing application like GTS ?

If this is the case perhaps posting this question to middleware/integration forums might help. You dont say on what platform you`re developing this new message functionality, but if is on Seeburger BIS, maybe you can adress them as well if your company has such agreement ?

Hope this helps at least a bit,

Regards,

Branio

Branislav Petricek