Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 - Routing at Request Submission in case of SOD violations

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure MSMP workflow or risks analysis while creating userid

1. No Risks >> User created and access assigned automatically

2. Risks found >> forward to security team to review and approve

I have checked the standard functional module - GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL cannot be used in AC 10.0 . This is  only be used as Routing Rule after first stage approval and at subsequent stages as per Note - 1783157 - Routing at Request Submission in case of SOD violations

Can anyone advise the standard SAP delivered rule / functional module we can use in GRC AC 10.1 to achieve the outcome at the time of request submission ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You have enable riak analysis at submission buy setting parameter and the need to have a first stage as dummy where risk analysis result can be analysed and have a detour at this dummy stage so that in case of risk request is forwarded to next stage.

Hope that helps..

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Asheesh , I have done exactly the same with the parameter and it worked out

nguyen_huynh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anil, what are the settings of your dummy stage, what have you maintain in the AgentID Field? Can you attach a screen of your stage setting? Thant would be great,

Thanks and regards Nguyen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nguyen, all sorted out now

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice to hear that Anil.. Good luck with rest of the configuration.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

There is a functional module rule GRAC_INITIATOR_SOD_VIOLATIONS which is an Initiator Rule and acts at the time of Request Submission.I have never worked on this FM but just read so try to check whether this can be of any help.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys .. all good .. sorted out now

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share the solution so that all the community members will be benefitted and anyone who face the similar kind of requirement can find this thread as useful.

Regards,

Neeraj