Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Value List as Dropdown List for InputFields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community Members,

I am having a weird issue when i compare my development and sandbox system

When i save the favourites for any webdynpro input field and then on pressing F4 i get those entries in the form of dropdown.

The behaviour is same as mentioned in the article given below . This is happening in sandbox and quality system

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/ae/ced61c7f4b4f3a8cb5709da3f16d44/content.htm

However for the development system i am not getting the saved favourites as dropdown but i first get the general entries in a pop-up screen .

This is happening for all the fields .

I wanted to know is there any settings by which we can make favourites appear as dropdown as is happening in our quality or sandbox system.

I am attaching the screenshots for better understanding.

The system under consideration is SRM 7.0

SAP-BASIS  702 SP Level 0013

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have resolved this issue. We need to go to the below mentioned path in SAP to correct this.

Logon to the SAP system (BACKEND)

In the initial Screen go to the below path

Help--> Settings--> F4 Help

Uncheck the setting  Do not Display Personal Value List automatic.

This resolved the issue

Regards,

Rohit Saraf

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran, Tashi

I dont want disable PVL. The issue here is in one system i am getting a drop down list and in another pop-up. Is there any system specific setting by which i can achieve this drop down functionality

Regards,

Rohit

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that only I asked to check if there is any search help exit attached which is disabling the Personal Value List( to display as drop down list) in development environment.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

There might be a search help object attached for your currency attribute in the node of Dev system.

Regards,

Tashi

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the search help and see if there is a search help exit which disables the  Personal value list!

Regards,

Kiran