Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to Adobe.

I have a requriment where the user fills the value in a forms or layout and later it will be upload to  SAP system,Which will create a Transaction No(CRM)In ECC it is documnet no.

So please help me,Shall I use offline adobe forms or is there any other approch.

Thanks & Regards

RR Pradhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nsikka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmi,

Yes, you should create an offline form. where there 2 ways of processing that :

- Create a report program which will consume the file and parse/read it to update the information in database tables.

- Create a offline form, where you can put a button. When user will input the details and press button then it will call a RFC will perform the update function.

THanks,

Nitin

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmi

I do appreciate if your explain your question a little bit more clear. Are you asking for place of storage for Adobe Attachments or you wanna know how to configure Form for Attachment?

Anyway, you can check these links for understanding of attachments in PDF Forms.

Using Adobe Offline Forms - SAP Documentation

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ali,

My Requriment is looks Like,I have to create a from where user gives input related to sales order.

It Will save in local system.Later the layout will upload to SAP system through a upload Button(CRM OR Webdynpro).

So my question is it possible through Offline forms or any other Approch.

If offline is it possible to write Manually in PDF.

Thanks & Regards

RR Pradhan.

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this link answered your question.

and specially this one

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf806...

Hope this would be helpful for you.(your point would be sweet )

Regards,