cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error maintain settlement rule of the sender when run Actual Settlement through T-code VA88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have some problem's here and really need your help.

My problem is when i run t-code VA88 using background job with variant the range of sales order document, there are several sales order that has no RA Keys defined in the line item but also being processed through that t-code and generate error "Message KD205 - Maintain the settlement rule of the sender".

Whereas my requirement is the sales order is not being settled.

Is there any way in customizing to make the sales order is not processed in VA88 without excluding the sales order number in variant.

I am new in CO and also still not know much about SD Process. So it will be really helpful if any one of you can give me clue if there are any customizing or other ways to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dwi Prayoga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

Kindly check Note 125963 -  Error message KD549 for settlement sales order.

It will help.

Regards

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Mohit,

I've already check the note.

Symptom

During the settlement of sales orders the system displays error message
KD549 "Debit with cost element & cannot be settled" or
KD205 "Maintain the settlement rule of the sender".
However, the causes from the long text of the message does not apply.

Additional key words

VA88

Cause and prerequisites

The results analysis key was removed from the sales order item although settlements have already been carried out with this results analysis key.
A check during the change of the results analysis key in the sales order was not provided up to now.

Solution

Caution:
Before you carry out the source code corrections, you must either

• cancel the settlements already carried out for the affected sales order items (for this proceed as specified in Note 122958)

or

• enter a results analysis key in the sales order items.

You then implement the attached source code corrections to avoid this situation for the future.
In Release 4.0A to 4.0B, first create the Includes FV45PF0V_VBAP_ABGRS_PRUEFEN and MV45AI0V_VBAP_ABGRS_PRUEFEN.
For this use Transaction SE38 and enter Development class 'VA', Application 'V' and Type 'I'.
Afterwards implement the specified source code corrections.

I checked the changes in the sales order item, there is no changes so i assume the RA Key is not filled from the start. So, it ruled out the possibility of first solution.

Then I try the second solution which is enter the RA Key in SO Item. But it generates another error says "maintain a settlement profile Message no. KD051."

As my understanding, if i maintain this settlement profile the sales order will be processed when I run result analysis through KKAK. What i want to is the sales order is not being processed. Do you have any idea? Or i have to maintain the settlement profile?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dwi Prayoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

In tranasaction S_ALR_87013104 - "Sales Order Selection" you can select sales orders using RA Key.

Regards,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Szymon,

Thank you for your response.

I already check the t-code, that t-code is only for get sales order without RA Key if i'm not wrong.

While what i want to know whether it is possible to have sales order without settlement rule?

Because in my current condition, i have several sales order (this is an old data actually, created in 2004) which i don't want to get processed when i run KKAK and VA88.

In my current condition, i set variant with sales order number range from 120xxxxxxx to 140xxxxxxx.

Those sales order which generate error "Message KD205 - Maintain the settlement rule of the sender" is included in that range. So, when i execute KKAK and then VA88 the Sales order is also being processed even though it doesn't have RA Key.

This is the screenshot of my Sales Order:

When i run t-code VA88, it will generate error:

Back to my question, is it possible to have sales order without settlement rule and RA Key so it will not generate RA when KKAK and VA88 is executed?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dwi Prayoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't really understand your issue. If there is no RA key there should be not settlement rule. So you can exclude the sale orders without RA key.

The item category can drive the assignment of RA key, so what do you want to do with these SDI without RA key and settlement rule? Are they cost objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ali,

Sorry if i'm not explaining it well.

As you said, the SDI doesn't have RA Key and Settlement Rule. My assumption is, for this kind of sales order it will not be processed when i run KKAK and then execute VA88.

But, when i execute KKAK with this variant (RA key is already specified), the sales order that does not have RA Key is also processed.

And then, when i run VA88 after KKAK, those sales order with no RA Key generate error message as my screenshot before:

"Message KD205 - Maintain the settlement rule of the sender"

My question is why those sales order also processed in KKAK even though i already specified the RA Key in the selection screen? Do i have to exclude them manually in the selection screen? Or is there some customizing which allows this kind of sales order to be excluded when processing KKAK?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dwi Prayoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you should close these SDI that you don't want to process.

Or identify the one you don't want to process and exclude them from the selection.