Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create BP and then customer create without company code

former_member376779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problem with the business partner to create customer. When I create a bp the process create automatically the customer but with out the company code, sales org., distrisbution and division.

I try to find the best way to do it, I try the TCode FLBPD1 and FLBPD2 but no more luck.

Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

If I understood your requirement correctly, when you're creating BP in the foreground, you want the corresponding customer to be created in the background automatically.

Ensure that the following configuration is maintained for BP- Customer automatic determination:

Step1: Define BP number range:

Business Partner>> Relevant settings for Business Partner in RE Context>> General Settings for Business Partner>> Business Partner>> Number range & Groupings>> Define number range.

Step2: Define Groupings & assign number range:

Business Partner>> Relevant settings for Business Partner in RE Context>> General Settings for Business Partner>> Business Partner>> Number range & Groupings>> Define groupings & assign number range.

Step3: Assign account group to the customer:

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-Fx)>> Business Partner>> Business Partner- Customer>> Number Assignment: Assign Account Group to Customer

Step4: Automatic creation of customers (Company-code dependent):

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-Fx)>> Business Partner>> Relevant settings for Business Partner in RE Context>> Business Partner - Customer>> Standard Values for Autom. Creation of Customers (Company-Code-Dependent)

Ensure the company code is maintained  with Real Estate Contract Application Category in this node.

Step5: Check the field groupings is correctly matched to the BP type:

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-Fx)>> Business Partner>> Basic Settings>> Field Groupings>> Configure Field Attributes per Business Partner Type.

Hope this helps to you.

Thanks

Shantanu Kar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear André Bérubé

When you control BP Synchronization for Customer (or Vendor), If you have something wrong or problems, you can check the "Synchronization Processing Status"  by using "Post-processing Desktop".

1) T-Code is a "MDS_PPO2".

On your cases, Not assigned company level of customer master, you can try to check & re-configure the system and try again to process the individual synchronization .

(when you try to progress individual synchronization , previously you must setting the below No.2)

2)  Company Code-Dependent Number Range (Partner Grouping)

Go to RECACUST(Flexible Real Estate Management) >> Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context > Business Partner Roles > Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications > Define Company Code-Dependent Number Range (Partner Grouping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you fill the company code relevant fields in the business partner?

When using transaction BP you can switch between 'General Data' and 'Company Code Data'.

In Company Code Data you can insert the relevant company codes.

former_member376779
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I fill the field but after saving the fileds is empty....