cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry (WM60) - modify standard Java code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We have gained access to the standard source code for SAP Work Manager 6.0.

I want to establish a baseline, from where I know that all the code is functioning.

I understand that when I do changes I should do this via subclass extensions,

but I just want to make sure that the code I have received is functioning.

Initially this code is not in a state where one can recompile the code in Eclipse.

According to SAP Note 2032604 a few manual corrections are needed before it can be compiled (weird that this needed).

I have done the changes, and have successfully recompiled all projects of the package.

Then I have exported all projects (including SAP-Common) into a new jar file called SAPWM60_All.jar.

In the Agentry.ini file I have changed the classPath parameter accordingly.

Old value:

classPath=./ini4j.jar;./sapjco.jar;./Java/Agentry-v5.jar;./Java;./Java/SAPWM-6.0.0.0.jar;./Java;./Java/SAPCommon-122971.jar;

New Value:

classPath=./ini4j.jar;./sapjco.jar;./Java/Agentry-v5.jar;./Java;./Java/SAPWM60_All.jar;

When I startup my server I get this error in the startup.log file:

Exception: 15:19:44 06/23/2014 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:

com/syclo/sap/component/lam/equipment/object/Equipment : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0),

15:19:44 06/23/2014: Failed to init Java Back End (Java v6.1.4.287 (JVM version 1.6.0_34, AJAPI version build )) from ag3javabe.dll

Are any furher steps needed ?

Or am I doing something else wrong ?

Thanks,

Søren Hansen

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All.

It was my bad. I compiled it in a wrong version. Our server is using Java 1.6 on the JVM runtime, but my client was using Java 1.7 JDK, and I wrongfully compiled to 1.7.

After recompiling to version 1.6 it seems to be running smoothly.

Søren Hansen

Answers (0)