cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA11 and QA12 both not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

User is facing issue, for chaning the inspeciton lot. For QA11 it shows Usage decision is already made. And for QA12 it shows error message that Usage decision is not made. Also in QA02 it shows that can not change it as Usage decision is already made. Please suggest how to change the lot here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How was the UD done? Manually or thru any Upload?
Can you check, if the UD code selected initially in QA11 is deleted ? Provide detailed inputs and steps followed by the user with some screen shots masking critical information.

Also, check, if you can use SAP note: 174877

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinith,

Please check the Inspection Plan

prakashc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Based on the system status, it shows UD has been completed and I understand stock is not posted to UR ? What inspection type was it ? As status shows SPRQ, it requires stock posting. so run QA12 - change usage decision and go to inspection lot stock tab and verify the posting.

It does not make any sense when you run QA12, it says UD complete. Revert back with screenshots if you need further help.

Regards,

Prakash C

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the system status of inspection lot? Please share the screenshots of Inspection lot and Errors.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status of Inspection lot is:

UD LTIN STIC SUB SPRQ.

The issue is that user made Usage decision but it was deleted by some one or some changes made for usage decision. Now when we goto QA13, it shows * for UD code. Also it do not allow for QA12, here it shows message that UD not done. For QA11 it shows UD already done. And for QA02 also shows UD done not able to take to change mode. I think this clarifies. I need for any transaction which can now change the inspeciton lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide your inputs here. As issue is although UD is done but its not updated in system. So how to update UD for the inspection lot now?

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per ur Status,ur made UD with LTIN (Long term inspection lots)open,Please close the LTIN MIC in QA11 t.code--> Edit-->inspection completion-->complete. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I alredy mentioned above that Its now allowing QA11, QA12 and QA02. For QA11: it shows message that UD is already done. For QA12: it shows UD is not completed. For QA02: It shows UD is done.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

If possible can u plz provide the screen shot of those massages.

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear vinit

What actually you are trying to do please explain with screen shot if possible!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The inspection lot needs to be completed so that related Process Order can be closed. But the system do not allow to enter to QA02, QA11 and QA12 also.