Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM-MM

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to create Event handler from PR and PO but please help me in some points -

1. Which tracking ID we will use to trackPR,PO,GR,IR and payment as in every business object there is saperate event handler and has its own tracking ID.

2. Is it possible to track PO,GR,IR and payment by using PR tracking ID. If yes how we can configure the system. If no, then should we have to track the business object by its own tracking ID?

Regards

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Go to this SAP link and click purchase order visibility process (you have to navigate correctly to end up to get these document and also you need OSS id to access these documents).

Or

Follow this steps:

1. SAP Service Marketplace under -> service.sap.com/scm ->SAP SCM in Detail  -> Event Management  -> Visibility Processes -> Select Purchase order processing scenario descriptions and a configuration guide

Each visibility process contains business process scenario document and configuration steps.  This will help you to do configuration on procure to pay process (purchase order).

Regards

RC Gopi

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen/Gopi,

I am able to send event messgaes for PO but not able to send messages for GR. Can you please help me.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you send them? Through Event Type?

Best regards,

Steffen

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you should find entries in /N/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG in ECC and maybe in SLG1 in EM System that indicate what went wrong.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

I run the transction  /N/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG in both the server i.e. ecc and EM but there is no log. Even I use t-code SLG1 there is no log.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can enable log in /N/SAPTRX/ASCAO based on AO Type and Event Type.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Transction  /N/SAPTRX/ASCAO is not exist in ECC and EM

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry typo: /N/SAPTRX/ASC0AO in ECC

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Log is already activated

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me share screen shot of AOT and Event type. Might be there is some mistake.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is strange that you get no log.

You should check if the following BADI impl. for EM Delivery is called:

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitesh,

This forum is meant to help guide and answer specific questions around SAP EM that folks are having issues with. If you have a specific question please elaborate, in detail, using screenshots, if necessary, the current effort that you have undertaken to get the issue working. Show the error message or missing functionality clearly so that the group can respond appropriately with suggestions. It is simply not possible to provide configuration steps for SAP EM, it is not that simple. Gopi provided a good link above that will help get you on your way - If you still don't understand where to go from there then you can either attend the 663 training course by SAP (not that great but it's the only SAP training course on EM available) or engage with a SAP EM experienced professional to take you through and end-to-end implementation of a scenario.

With that said - For this thread please give the detail that you need answered in 1 last posting and we'll try and help you with that topic.

Thank you

Kevin

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Screenshots from AOT

Event Type

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

if you are in Business Process Type ESC_MATDOC you cannot use extractor and condition function PCM10_GR. These are for BPT ESC_DELIV. You have to code your own extractors and condition functions based on ESC_MATDOC.

Best regards,

Steffen

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

You mean to say for MIGO I have to go through BPT ESC_DELIV?

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

no i think MIGO goes through ESC_MATDOC. But the you need event typer extractors for ESC_MATDOC. You cannot just copy them from ESC_DELIV.

Best regards,

Steffen

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

i'll try and update you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you look for the possibility to assign different Tracking IDs to one EH.

By sending an Event Message you can then update all EHs with this Tracking ID.

e.g. you could assign the PR Tracking ID also to the PO EH. Sending Event Message with PR Tracking ID would update PR and PO EH.

Best regards,

Steffen

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your reply. I am new in Event Management module. Can you please explain configuration steps. It will be a great help for me.

Regards

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

you can go to transaction /N/SAPTRX/ASC0AO and look at existing scenarios.

There you will find Tracking ID extractors. Here you see how you can create more than one Tracking ID per EH. As Gopi said good example for your case would be the Procurement visibility process

PCM10_ITEM.

Best regards,

Steffen