cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task dashboard - work complete column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Could you please help me figure out what should I do in order to have the column Work complete from My Tasks dashboard automatically?

1. First, I set a percentage of my complete work on task level, tab Dates and Work , field % completed

2. Second, after saving I would like to see this percentage on my tasks dashboard

Please let me know what customize to do in order to can implement the scenario described above.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ruxandra P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruxandra,

Have you done the evaluations? Since the dashboard's data are updated through extract layouts/evaluation in configuration (The details about it is answered by Hans in the below thread)

And also for 'Work complete' field in configuration of extraction layout '0_Dashboard', calculate after aggregation has been set, so try to aggregate severity in project by selecting project definition of the project and clicking on 'Aggregate' button.

Try this & let us know.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Ravi,

we have not defined yet severity even if will be interesting.

I do the setting as you said and the link from Hans and now it's working!!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

Ruxandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I do not know exactly what happened from yesterday but it seems that is not working anymore. The changes that I've made yesterday are not available today. I also transported those to productive yesterday and neither in PROD is not working.

Please see screenshot that it worked - from test system.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Ruxandra,

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruxandra,

What have you selected in project type configuration for "Evaluations & Dashboard -Check for threshold value violations?

And have you done aggregation in the project as said earlier?

Regards,
Ravi

Answers (0)