cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AFS std process steps in SD and best practice doc reqd.

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Im new into SAP AFS. I know SD well. Getting to learn with sap help is bit confusing for me.

Please share the standard process and the SAP Best practice document to be followed to get an overall idea.

I came through some threads and got the process in AFS SD as

Sale Order - Availability Check - Order Scheduling - Allocation Run - Delivery - Billing.

Is this the correct process?

Kindly guide me where to start and where to end the business process cycle.

Regards

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Im new into SAP AFS. I know SD well. Getting to learn with sap help is bit confusing for me.

Please share the standard process and the SAP Best practice document to be followed to get an overall idea.

I came through some threads and got the process in AFS SD as

Sale Order - Availability Check - Order Scheduling - Allocation Run - Delivery - Billing.

May I know currently are you working in SAP AFS or  want to self learning for AFS.

Yes basically the Standard process is as mentioned above .& as far as Practices is concerned I think above mentioned both link provided by Dogboy would be enough in initial stage .

But I would advise you doing practice will be more beneficial then studying the materials in AFS it gives huge errors / problem /shortage while doing Allocation Run so be careful with Availability check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhinesh,

You can look through all of the Best practices docs for AFS (not just SD) in the help.sap.com site.

SAP Best Practices AFS

or

SAP Best Practices for Apparel and Footwear for India

I found these in about 5 minutes using simple searches.  In the future, you might want to try searching for yourself.....

Best Regards,

DB49