cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inpsection on Work center (with/without Material Ref.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have scenario, where I have to do the in process inspection on machine (work center) to measure various process parameters that has a direct link with product quality. it is basicallly with out material reference.

I tried using in process inspection for production order but there are several constraints due to which It will not work for certain cases. if we record the readings on each interval against machine/workcenter then every thing will be fine.

how can we do it in SAP.

thanks

MD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of industry do you implement?

Can you tell me more why standard process inspection is not suitable?

Are there many variant of product daily on a machine?

In my experience I had to customize many things for process (or patrol) inspection on REM environment.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its a variant product (Like aluminium sheets rolls for different gauge and widths). which means alot of different product variants produce on same machine with same machine parameters.

so for inspection, product has secondary importance, we want to study the machine parameters to monitor which should remain same over the time and product.

Further at the end, the report we want to see is based on machine not product.

thx

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of the other work-around, you can try is:

1. Create Work Centre as Equipment.

2. Create all the parameters as measuring point for the given equipment.

3. Create the measuring document for the given measuring points and fetch the report against the same.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to make Quality Inspection on Work Center / Machine, then create those Work Centers / Machines as Functional Location / Equipment in Plant Maintenance. Do the configuration for Calibration Process which has linkage between Quality Management & Plant Maintenance to record the results of Machines.