Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When GET_EXPANDED_ENTITYSET method invoked

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to expand (NavItem/NavSchedule) for each Ponumer. I did the associations of the header(entity 1) and item(entity 2) and Schedule(entity 3). I also provided the required navigation property.

So i  redefined the /IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME~GET_EXPANDED_ENTITYSET but when i am tested from the gw_client with below URL

/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPROJ_982_SRV/HeaderSet?$filter=PoNumber = ''&$expand=NavItem,NavSchedule

I have placed the external break-point at above method but it's not triggering getting error says "In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occured"

Can you please give your ideas on the above method when will be trigger .

Thanks,

Syam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Also please check if u have made properties as date or time as nullable in the model if u have anything.

Please make nullable.

Regards,

Ashwin

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Can you please try putting ' eq ' in the place of ' = ' as below?

/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPROJ_982_SRV/HeaderSet?$filter=PoNumber eq ''&$expand=NavItem,NavSchedule

Regards,

Ashwin

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Yes,I have tried with 'eq' but still same error.

Thanks,

Syam

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Ok Thanks for the update.

Please try the following in the order below.

1.Use url /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPROJ_982_SRV/HeaderSet?$filter=PoNumber eq 'XXXXX' .

Can you please put BP in the Get_EntitySet method for HeaderSet and check if BP is hitting in this method ?

2. If BP is hitting then please use the url /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPROJ_982_SRV/HeaderSet?$filter=PoNumber eq 'XXXXX''&$expand=NavItem and check if BO is hitting Get_EntitySet and then moving to corresponding method for NavItem ?

3. If step 1 & step 2 are working fine then please try url /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPROJ_982_SRV/HeaderSet?$filter=PoNumber eq ''&$expand=NavItem,NavSchedule and check if BP is hitting the corresponding methods ?

if you are getting error in the step 2 and BP is not hitting that means suspection would be some problem with the model ( may be with cardinality and others .. please check ).

Please check the above things once and revert.

Regards,

Ashwin

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your support.

Tried with above steps ..step1 working perfectly but i am not implemented any code in that method but i am trying to execute step2 getting same error as mentioned above.

Yes i have checked with my model done all like navigation and association everything fine.

But still i am facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Syam

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Ok. Can you please check where exactly the flow is breaking when u try step 2 ?

Regards,

Ashwin