Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Guixt multiple logon

former_member228881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a query, I have a lot of SAP systems so i activated SAPGUIXT and logged on into the system without entering the username and password as it is saved in script. Now i am able to login only into one particular client. If i want to login into some other client of the same sytem what are the possiblities?

Regards,

RaJiTh R s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're storing your SAP password in a GuiXT script, which is essentially a plain text file located on your PC where anyone can find it and read it? You might want to re-think that. Your IT security people might want you to re-think that. Passwords are there for a reason.

former_member228881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your reply, I am saving in a place where only i can open that folder. But this is not my question, my question is how to activate multiple client login using sap guixt?

Regards,

RaJiTh R s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Short of good encryption there's no such thing as "only I can open that folder". Passwords in plain text in a file is never a good idea. Never.

That said, GuiXT does not need to be activated for multiple client login. GuiXT doesn't care which client the screens come from. When you login now, where does the client number come from?

Steve.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tholuganti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajith,

Please check the script from the link below that I wrote for multiple client login using GUIXT:

Let me know if this resolved your need.

Please reward points if it did.

Regards,

Raj