cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to MSS ISR script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a small question in MSS ISR adobe interactive form. I am trying to make few UI elements readonly when the user clicks the review button. I am trying to figure out what script I need to write beneath these UI elements that'll make them readonly when the user clicks the review button on the page. By the way the button is not on the Interactive form, its on the webpage (EP).

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, I can suggest, to you go around the standard scripts of standard forms, so that you will get a clear idea of FormCalc & JavaScripts used in ISR based forms. And we mostly use the same scripts for our purpose too. As such I am not giving you a particular script as a solution, since going around these standard scripts will make you to understand the scenarios + scripts usage.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

I created a custom PCR form from the SAP standard form.

I wrote a FormCalc code in form:ready event as

xfa.host.messagebox($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_MODE)

if($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_MODE == "DISPLAY" |

$record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_FORM_VIEW =="ISR_APPROVE" )

then

this.access = "readOnly"

else

this.access = ""

endif

When I click the Review button, I'm getting a message box with the value CREATE. The controls are in edit mode in review page. But the other forms are working fine. Do you know what is the problem with this?

Thanks

Sundar

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja Sekhar,

what ERP release and support package do you use on software component SAP_APPL and SAP_BASIS? This is important to know as we have changes from ActiveX to ZCI ...

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write following Form Calc script into the Form ready event of the field.

if($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_MODE == "DISPLAY" |

$record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_FORM_VIEW =="ISR_APPROVE" | $record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_REVIEW == "true" )

then

this.access = "readOnly"

else

this.access = ""

endif

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amit