cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config for mov 601 and 101 simultaneously while PGI with sales GL entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility to STO and post 601 and 101 movement posting separate document.

where below accounting entry will be generated ..

Plant-X on 601 mvt

COGS Dr

WIP Inventory Cr

Inter plant Dr

Sales Cr

Plant-Y on 101 mvt

RM Inventory Dr

Interplant Cr

Pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta

As Dev said there is no possibility of it in SAP standard not even with some modifications. It is not advised to gamble with standard for these kind of requirements. It'll be good that you convince your business people to follow SAP standards.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer wants to hit sales GL in this case which is not possible ..

Is there any other way around ,,  i tried to full fill the requirement by making changes in movement type assigned in schedule line category from 641 to 601 and 647 to 101 so that from one plant it could be sold and in one plant material will be received by movement 101 ..

But SAP is not allowing the same..

Pls guide is there any other way around..

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is complete requirement? Is it plant to plant transfer but customer wants to hit sales GLs? It'll be easy to understand if you explain your requirement with some example. Currently I am not completely aware of your requirement. I just know this that it is impossible to hit GLs the way you described in your initial requirement. For some other work around you have to explain it as I said earlier.

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For STO the movement type will be 641 and Reciept as 101

for automation plz check if any schedule job is possible.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, its not possible to hit accounting entry for both 601 and 101 movement type.

At the time of STO process. Stock is transferring from one plant to another plant.

Accounting entry is possible only for one step. SAP business process now allow to hit accounting entry for both movement type in STO two step process.