cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSRF Token Error and handler class /IWFND/CL_SDATA_ODATA_APP missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your urgent and quick help on this. I have posted this in another discussion too but couldn't get a response and hence reposting this problem with some additional inputs.

When the mobile app is trying to do a ‘POST’ in ECC to create data , we are facing a problem.

When the mobile app through SMP is trying to consume the Odata service it is getting a ‘403’ error asking for a valid CSRF token. Now we have tried to fetch the CSRF token through a ‘GET’ from Gateway but even this has resulted in drawing a blank CSRF token.

We have tried all ways suggested on various theads.

So basically Gateway is not responding with a token. When they tried a GET with a publicly available service they got a token.

A bit of digging in the system led us to SICF. We have maintained the value of parameter ‘CHECK_CSRF_TOKEN’ as 1 for this service. But there is a problem here. The HTTP handler for this request suggested by SAP is ‘/IWFND/CL_SDATA_ODATA_APP’. This handler class is missing in our system. Am not sure if this can be the reason for this behavior.

Also in RZ11 the value of the parameter ‘login/ticket_only_by_https’ is 0 as suggested by SAP.

We are stuck in this issue for almost a week now. It will be hugely appreciated if you could help us in resolving this.

Regards,

Saket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

interface /IWFND/CL_SDATA_ODATA_APP is availablr from SP05 version

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20sp05/helpdata/en/ad/ff9a1da7aa4ddbab594ff2f13d09db/content.htm

at what SP level you are?

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Chandra for your inputs.

We are on SP 06.

Do we need to take any extra steps for this?

Regards,

Saket.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think that there should be extra steps...This class has to be there if your are on SP06.

Meanwhile I searched on SMP regarding the CSRF invalid token and found out recent note,

1963964 - Error "CSRF Token validation failed" error with SAP UI5 app - SMP

Please check the resolution section and try accordingly.

Regards,

Chandra