cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service is not getting activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We don't have PI in our landscape that's why I enhanced the web service 'BusinessPartnerSUITEBulkReplicateRequest_In' with some 'Z' fields directly in MDG box and also created binding in 'SOAMANAGER' for above service and it is showing as active.

Now, when I am going to these service via 'SPROXY' and trying to save I am getting error 'Proxy Generation: Error Occured', please find attached screensot.

And when I am trying to activate, its not activating and giving error 'Service Provide INTFII_MDG_BP_RPLCTRQ', please find attached screenshot.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir, Replication of webservices happens through XI. Check the namesapace path you have used, It includes 'XI' in it. Hence the service will search for the path which does not occur. Did you follow the configuration document. Check if the logon data's are correctly provided. You can also do the replication using IDOC. Regards, Reema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Thanks for your reply.

But here I am not doing replication, I am working on initial upload of vendor master.

For all the standard fields its working fine.

but we have some 'Z' fields so I enhanced the web service with 'Z' fields after that I am not able to save and activate the web service.

Please find above screenshot for error.

Please let me know if I am missing some setting or anything.

Thanks,

Sudhir

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir

Not sure but please check user settings. You have to create user id's which are linked to your services with all access.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me where to check user setting as we already got 'Sap All' Authorization.

Regards,

Sudhir

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir

You can find out in web service config doc, If you have full authorization then seems its different issue.

Kiran