cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between VBRK and EKKO tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

what is the relationship between the VBRK and EKKO tables in SAP?

The PO number is not getting displayed in the invoice output.Pls find the screen shot attached.

How to go about this.Pls Suggest..

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor

Pavan,

I agree with Jurgen, in the image of the proforma invoice you have indicated PO number (which is blank).

Please check if the PO number is to be extracted from the sales order (VBAK-BSTNK)?

(and not from EKKO)

The PO number from sales order can be populated in the billing document (VBRK-XBLNR or ZUONR) and this inturn can be populated in your output.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Your answer also correct.

The PO number from sales order can be populated in the billing document (VBRK - ZUONR) and this inturn can be populated in your output.

Also,we need to do the below configuration in the required copy control.

Please refer to the screen shot.

Thanks,

Pavan.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have made this configuration (Assignment number = A Purchase order) for several processes, for different clients. It is an important and helpful functionality.

Thanks for your post!

TW

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.

@TW..  Yes,you are right but in my case,value is getting from VBKD - BSTKD.

Regards,

Pavan.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

VBKD-BSTKD is correct!

After posted the above table and field names; I realized that he had suggested the correct way!

So many times, I have searched the sales order no.; by inputting the PO no (BSTKD). in VBKD, but on this occasion I forgot...SAP is about learning and then forgetting (for a moment) and relearning.

Quick question - Are you only printing Proforma Invoice? (and not invoices?)

Thanks!

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes,as of now the requirement is only for proforma.

Is there any difference if it is for invoice?? Pls tell me.

Thanks,

Pavan.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

There is no "difference" in process - proforma printout generation & bill printout generation both work based on output functionality.

Primarily, wanted to know more about the process. As some members have suggested STO too.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

This is normal sales order process.Some customers require their PO number to get reflected on the invoice output because the customer would like to have to inform to refer when they make a payment.

Thanks,

Pavan.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

SD billing documents has a PO tab. here VBKD.BSTKD field contain PO information from Sales Order.

this PO text information come from Sales Order to billing documents.

if billing PO tab field VBKD.BSTKD contain any PO information then it will display in proforma invoice.

Ask your ABAP er to display the PO text in PI.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

Always Explain the Process First before raising the query.

As your Output is a Proforma Invoice you must be reffering to the STO process.

If it is so kindly go through my logic or Srinu's logic.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out the VBKD-BSTKD value for your sales order. ask abaper for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

Yes, correct.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

If your cycle is PO--->Delivery -----> Billing

There is no direct relation in VBRK and EKKO

You can take the Delivery Document from VBRP-VGBEL and pass in LIPS-VBELN and Fetch LIPS - VGBEL you can get the PO.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please find attached the image.

Thanks,

Pavan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you really think that your customer is interested in your PO number to your vendor?

This field is probably meant to have the customers PO number which you enter your sales order header.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you are referring STO process, if so please find the below logic,

Take VBRK-VBELN, input this in VBFA table in VBELN(follow on document) and take VBELV( Prceeding document), pass this to EKBE table and input this in EKBE-BELNR(material document) and take EKBE-EBELN, pass this field to output the of the program.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinu,

Thanks for exploring STO process!

It gives more variety to the thread and a good learning opportunity (in general)

TW

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for your comment. Sorry even i did not see the complete screen shot of the OP. Where it was seen about Sales order number also, Later i have checked the the screen shot again based on this definitely it should not be the STO process. However,

Initially i was assuming that based on the subject of the OP when he was talking about EKKO and VBRK i thought immediately it was STO process.

And also in my recent development as per the Russia client business process of STO we  had displayed the STO PO number in inter company invoice as well as Proforma invoice. We had given the same logic to display the PO number in Invoice.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Srinu S,

i also agree with you. Pavan Kolla need to clear business process. He raised link between EKKO and VBRK. when he mentioned EKKO table that means it must should be PO related to billing process. PO=DO= Billing (STO) process.

SD billing documents has a PO tab. here VBKD.BSTKD field contain PO information from Sales Order.

this PO text information come from Sales Order to billing documents.

but Pavan Kolla mentioned EKKO table means PO related billing, So this billing PO tab VBKD.BSTKD field is blank because purchase order document there is no PO text option to fillup the PO box.

if billing PO tab field VBKD.BSTKD contain any PO information then it will display in proforma invoice.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain