cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should do SAP certification from JKT ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i need some help regarding my SAP certification training. i am planning to do my certification from JKT Noida. but i bit confuse about the quality of the teaching proivided by the institute. so could anyone help me with weather JKT is a right choice..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

JKT is SAP authorized institute, right ?? You can go ahead.. it will be good ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

JKT is sap authorized Institute,but its better you have to look for another options also just like siemens etc.because its not necessary that JKT is good in studying So if its possible you have to meet some gui's who has done their certification from JKT and take their Feedback than decide.

regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no any institute will gurantee you in providing the 100 % placement if it is so ... every body will join ....

kindly find the list of sap authorised trianing centers below in INDIA:-

• Agaram Infotech
  • Ami Tech (India) Pvt ltd
  • Atos IT Solutions and Services Pvt Ltd
  • BPCL Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
  • Broadline Technologies Pvt Ltd
  • Connaissance IT Ltd
  • Cronos
  • Delphi Computech Pvt Ltd
  • eDrishyaa IT India Pvt Ltd
  • ERP World
  • Genovate (Pvt) Ltd
  • Halo Technologies
  • Invenio SAP Education
  • ITBMS India Pvt Ltd
  • JKT SAP Academy
  • Just In Time Technologies Private Limited
  • Lithan Genovate
  • Numind Consulting Private Limited
  • PRIMUS SAP Academy
  • Sashakta Technologies Private Limited
  • SEED Infotech Limited
  • Shivansh Solutions Pvt Ltd
  • Source One Management Services Pvt Ltd
  • Squirrel Softech Services
  • tCognition Consultancy Pvt Ltd
  • Tespa India Pvt Ltd
  • Unipro
  • V3it Consulting Pvt Ltd
  • VACS Tech.Pvt.Ltd
  • WE Excel Edutech Pvt Ltd

ALL THE BEST

Jwala

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I worked 3 years in JKT. Its good as in teaching field. But you should take care before joining, whether they are given placement also if you are completed certification from instititue. I hope JKT they are providing placement also as a fresher if you are completed from JKT.

I am not forcing to join in JKT, before joining any where, ask him whether they are providing Placement if you are the fresher in SAP.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Siemens is now called as ATOS ... better do from GLOBAL GIANT where you will be having GLOBAL recognition ....but before taking certification directly i wud advise u , better learn from a local institute or from a real time consultant of SD module then you can know the entire business process of Sales process ... decide urself before spending lakhs of amount ....learn from Experts first .....

All the Best.

Jwala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jwala,

thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it. as you said that first learn the sales business process, so m question is that how can i learn that first, please suggest,..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this depends from business to business .........u need to understand first if u have core sales which is into sales job this wud be better then u wil be getting exposure on SD module in depth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for taking the time out to reply to my question. i really appreciate all of yours feedback..

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasant

May I know In which Module you want to go for SAP Certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kamlesh,

i planning to do certification in SD module..

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its Always good to do Certification from Authorized Center as far as quality is concerned you may ask to those Candidate who have recently passed Certification from JKT so you may have better feedback from them even about Job Placement etc.

Before enrolling  for Certification  I would advise you to take some demo from another institute too like in NCR there are few Authorized Center eg - Atos Delhi , Shivansh CP, JKT then you may compare them along with feedback .coz they have some prerequisites which has to be fulfilled .Prasant May I know your Educational Background & Domain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kamlesh,

I am a mba graduate in IT & Marketing and currently i am working in SAP landscape with KPIT as Executive sales for SAP business unit..

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than its okay if you have Sale Business process knowledge .

But before joining Authorized Center for Certification I would advise you to study yourself for at-least 1-2 Month through which you could be familiar with it & if possible also get SAP (IDES)installed  & start practice as much as you can.

If still you have any query let me know.

Thx

Kamlesh