cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Requirement:-

I need system to pop up error message while saving the SO without value for K007, When K007 is maintained as condition supplement for PR00 without value.

My Try:

1) I do not maintain condition record for K007 customer discount in VK11

2) I made it required files in pricing procured “RVA001” as shown below,

3) I made K007 as compulsory condition with PR00 by making it as condition supplement but maintain the value blank as show below, to input the valve while creating the SO

Due to point 1 – in SO, K007 does not fetch value, as condition record is not maintained.

Due to point 2 – K007 is required filed in SO, Cannot save the SO without K007 condition type.

Due to point 3 – K007 automatically flows into SO as it is supplement of PR00 but maintained without value as shown below.

My requirement is not satisfied:  Reason

Am able to save SO without value for K007 as shown below.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the following:

remove required from RVA001 condition K007

maintain condition record K007 values for condition supplements (your step 3)

set condition K007 as non manually updatable (depending on your requirements you could also think about to use a Z007 instead of K007 as condition supplement).

Regards,

JM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

K007 is a standard condition type with an Access Sequence and also an item condition.  This means, if you have included in your pricing procedure and flowing in sale order without maintaining a condition record, definitely system should throw an error.  Moreover, you have not indicated about what changes you made in V/06,   Please update the changes made for this condition type.  Also, share the screen shot of  Analysis screen from the condition tab.  

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be since the reference condition type for K007 is PR00 - the properties might be inherited from PR00 to K007 - Please check the PR00 setting in the pricing procedure for "Required" check box and confirm.

Please share the screen print of the Analysis screen in the sales order specific to the K007 condition type.

Regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to check with incompletion Log