Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Changes on Sales Order

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement here, where customer asks about a transaction code where he can close all sales document & restrict any change on these sales order and also restrict users from add any order item , please advice

Regards,

Mahmoud Rashad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

i don't want to allow any user from adding a line item in the order like the following screen :

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is good to handle the requirement through enhancements. Add a new field in the sales order to maintain the closure status. Assigning/removing the value in this field should be limited to few people. The fields in the sales order should be grayed out based on the value maintained in this new field.Please discuss with your development team and they will design the solution.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

There is no such T-code in standard SAP which will restrict the user for changes in Sales Order as far as I  know .  Try to play around with VA03 T-code( Only Display access to users) and restrict unauthorized .Alternatively you can Implement status profile in Sales Order which will allow only authorize access for change for a set of users. Hope this helps

Regards

Santosh Verma

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

thnx Santosh,

even in status profile i will set the sales document to be locked but i don't know why it doesn't work......

because it allows me to change the document type when for example rejecting it i assign , status objects > complete sales document , lock to be set ,

but it allows me to change