Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Settings

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the personal settings of my SCN id is greyed out. I need to enable something. can you pls help ?

best regds

Subha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

screen shot attached. I had earlier made some changes so that i dont get mail alert for each post. I am still getting mail alert but minus the content (even worst) and now I am not able access the settings also to again undo my earlier settings.

best regds

Subha

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is just Menu option. The personal settings are below.

Can you see the : symbol in the last of Personal Settings.

It means you will get these bellow options under personal settings.

Its not only for you. Its for everyone.

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you!!. Didnt notice that

best regds

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should have a problem because you have a public account.  In order to assist you, it would be helpful if you shared a screenshot and any URLs related to your issue.  This information will help us help you.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the setting do you want to change ?

Can you tell the field name which is grayed out for your profile ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably don't NEED to make that change. Know what I'm saying?  ;]

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your SCN profile connected with a S-User ID? If yes, then you need to make your changes in SAP Marketplace

Some fields can be changed by clicking your name here on top of the page, only click into the grey fields to edit it.

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe, yes i do log in from my office sometimes. but then I do switch off my comp as well. hows it that I will not be able to access my own profile settings ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF you created your SCN user just with an anonymous email address, then you can change it from SCN.

But if you created your SCN user from your Marketplace ID then you have to change it there.

Just open service.sap.com/home

Log in and click your user name on top right, you get a context menu to edit the data.

Which data do you want to edit. Telling the exact field makes it easier to give a more straight recommendation

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

I created with my gmail id.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain which field and where you try to change it (explain the path you are going)