cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Data Separation in SOLMAN 71.

jcarbonell
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using Data Separation in SOLMAN 7.1 SPS10  to control the Solutions that our customers can work with in MOPZ. It works fine in most cases, but we have found some customers that can see the right Solution but, when they search for the associated product versions with the match code, no product appears. We have also found that, if we try to access these product systems from SMSY, no system appears. Taking a look at the product systems with LMDB, the field Business Partner (customer) is empty. I think it is the reason why the systems do not show. But I have tried to change it in the LMDB but, although it lets me assign the correct Partner and save it but, when I close the LMDB and call it again, the field is empty. It seems as if the change was not saved. I have tried to do it also with data separation inactive but, in this case, the field does not even appear in the LMDB. Maybe it has to be changed somewhere else, not here. Has anybody had this problem? Any help wil be appreciated.

Best regards,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola Jose,

We found a similiar problem and solve it with that SAP Note:

1954334 - Logical Components loses the assignment to Business Partner in the LMDB editor

Hope that solve your problem,

Best Regards,

Luis

jcarbonell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hola Lluis,

I have applied the note that you suggested, but it did not solve the problem. It is strange because, in the Product System Editor, when I add the BP and save, if I go back to the LMDB initial screen and select again the same system, or even a different system, and then go back to the one I have modified, it still shows the right BP. But once I close the LMDB windows and call it again, the BP has disappeared.

Thanks anyway for your help,

Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Manual addition details in LMDB will get delete automatically after LMDB refresh job run.

So better try to re-synchronize the system details from SLD to LMDB.

Also check whether all the details are updated in the SLD.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose BP information is NOT updated from SLD, refer the note 1849836 - Business Partner Maintenance in LMDB for more details.

For your issue, please try this note 1957919 - Business Partner Assignment to a Product System is not saved.

Thanks

Jansi

jcarbonell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have applied the note 1957919, and it works. I have been able to add the BP. Thank you for your help. Now I am trying to find out why the assignment is empty for some customers. Do you know how is the BP initially assigned to a Product System? .

Best regards,

Jose

Answers (0)